Financial service franchise in India
India is the 6th largest economy in the world in nominal GDP after the 1991 economic liberation, India has achieved 6-7% average GDP growth annually some of those goals seemed a lot more unrealistic when India started its journey as a developing country looking back India has covered a journey that had more problems than solutions to begin and looking at now does make any Indian proud and work a little harder every time.
Now about the opportunities in financial service franchise in India before we do that we need to know what exactly the financial service franchise is? Franchises in financial services category specialize in services such as tax preparation, accounting, financial consulting, expense reduction, insurance, capital lending and funding, invoicing, business coaching, debt consolidation, real estate, wealth management, medical billing, ATMs, and more.
There are 4 types of financial services namely: individual banking, business banking, digital banking and loans. These are certain methods you can use and propagate to make the most out of your money; all of these services are franchise-able and are an in-demand sector of the financial service franchise business.
Financial service business ideas are in a huge rage at the moment with the recent government policies and India moving towards the digital era if I can put it lightly it’s safe to say that we are in the era of financial services and therefore making it a great sector to do business in. I know when there are matters of money things are way more serious especially if you put your own money in the business.
The future of Indian service industry looks promising and with people wanting to be successful in a shorter amount of time this can often be attractive for all the right reasons, for starters let’s look at the certain logistics presented below and keep in mind numbers don’t lie.
Market size of Indian financial services:
- The Mutual Fund (MF) industry in India has seen rapid growth in Assets Under Management (AUM). Total AUM of the industry stood at Rs 2.52 trillion (US$ 375.9 billion) between April - August 2018. At the same time, the number of Mutual funds (MF) equity portfolios reached a high of 74.6 million as of June 2018.
- Another crucial component of India’s financial industry is the insurance industry. The insurance industry has been expanding at a fast pace. The total first year premium of life insurance companies reached Rs 193,866.23 crore (US$ 30.10 billion) during FY18.
- Along with the secondary market, the market for Initial Public Offers (IPOs) has also witnessed rapid expansion. The total amount of Initial Public Offerings (IPO) increased to US$ 1.2 billion raised from 37 between April – June 2018.
- Over the past few years, India has witnessed a huge increase in Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) activity. In H12018, 74 deals of acquisition took place in the financial sector. The total value of such transactions was US$ 4.166 billion. *
- Furthermore, India’s leading bourse Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) will set up a joint venture with Ebix Inc to build a robust insurance distribution network in the country through a new distribution exchange platform.
Statistics of Indian financial services:
- India is today one of the most vibrant global economies, on the back of robust banking and insurance sectors. The relaxation of foreign investment rules has received a positive response from the insurance sector, with many companies announcing plans to increase their stakes in joint ventures with Indian companies. Over the coming quarters, there could be a series of joint venture deals between global insurance giants and local players.
- The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) is targeting nearly fivefold growth in assets under management (AUM) to Rs 95 lakh crore (US$ 1.47 trillion) and a more than three times growth in investor accounts to 130 million by 2025.
- India's mobile wallet industry is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 150 per cent to reach US$ 4.4 billion by 2022 while mobile wallet transactions to touch Rs 32 trillion (USD $ 492.6 billion) by 2022.
With all of those points made if you still haven’t gotten what I have been trying to explain in the past 700 words is that Franchising in the Finance and Service sector is a great area in marketing to explore in every sense of the word with great benefits statistically and growth of the Indian market leaning more towards the monetization and all the efforts put by the government.
We at FranchiseBazar have more 90 Financial Service Franchise Live Opportunities and other Live Opportunities among 30+ industries instantly with companies such as Motilal Oswal AMC Franchise, Samadhan Consultancy Services franchise, Goldeneye Software franchise with segments such as foreign exchange, currency etc, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Co Ltd Franchise which deals with insurance incl post office services and many more franchises ranging from , loan company franchise, investment advisor franchise to mutual fund franchise all under one roof with all the qualified personalities to solve your problems regarding Franchising a Financial Service we are happy to help.
Disclaimer: This information is bought to you by FranchiseBazar.com, a Franchise Business Portal Connecting Entrepreneurs with New Opportunities In India, every day. You could also reach out to Sparkleminds if you want to Franchise Your Business in India, Franchise Agreement In India or are looking at Franchise Marketing Services or Franchise Recruitment Services. All Logo's/Photo's/Brands are owned by their respective owners and we do not claim any rights to the same or the accuracy or authenticity of the information provided above. Entrepreneurs are recommended to do their own research and fact findings before they take any decisions based on the above news.
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Shruti Agrawal
Written By: Resham Daswani
Written By: Yukta Palekar
Angel Broking is a leading brokerage house...