'Five Star Chicken' All Set For 150 Outlets India Expansion

on Sep 21, 2017 | 4385 views

Charoen Pokphand Foods (CP Foods) is seeking ahead to introduce around 100-150 Five Star Chicken outlets in India by the end of 2015. The brand is planning to open all these outlets through the franchise route. Star Chicken says 10 percent of its overall outlets are company-operate while the rest 90 percent are functioned by its esteemed franchisees.......

Read More at http://www.indiafranchiseblog.com/2015/05/five-star-chicken-all-set-for-150.html or call us at +91 9844443200 to explore similar opportunities.

No Comments
Please to FranchiseBazar.com to post a comment or like the post. However, you can still share this post on social networks.

Recent Blogs

The top 10 Best New Business Ideas to Start a Business in India 2023
on Dec 05, 2022

Written by: Evelyn.

 

If you are an ambitious business person or a potential entrepreneur scrutinizing on how to expand your business or initiate a new start-up, you are in the right place....

Best Businesses and Franchise Opportunities in Bangalore
on Dec 03, 2022

Written by: Fadheela Aslam 

 

Bangalore, the capital city of the state of Karnataka, is also the largest and most populated city, with 8 million people and 11 million located within...

Start #1 Consultancy Business Of India Of 2023 - Become FranchiseBazar Consultant
on Dec 01, 2022

Written by: Resham Daswani     

 

As the franchise market in any given industry becomes more saturated, companies have a harder time recruiting franchise owners to...

Top 10 Automotive franchise businesses in India for 2023
on Nov 29, 2022

Written by: Resham Daswani     

      

Though the automobile industry has faced various challenges over the year, it still shows good potential...