Lucrative Opportunities To Start Construction Business
After monuments, it is beautiful houses that manage to capture our interests. Especially with the population growing at an extremely fast rate, the demand for houses has grown over the years. Why should you be interested in the construction franchise? The Construction industry is the second largest employer in the country after agriculture, the industry is going to grow by 4.3 % for 2017-18 compared to 1.3% in 2016-17. It's not just housing. All houses can only serve as homes if it is equipped with the right type of plumbing, painting, flooring, etc. This is what helps us ‘be at home’. Lucky for you, the construction franchise as a large number of opportunities as well as a good number of segments under it. This extends into various opportunities like building material franchise opportunities, hardware store franchises, home interior franchises and many more! Let’s look into the various sectors under this franchise.
Before getting into a construction franchise, you have to be equipped with a good number of things.
- Architects: You can’t really accomplish success in a construction franchise if you don’t have some good architects under your belt (not literally) as they are the best players in the game. Their expertise is required when designing a layout for the house or the interior of the house. At Franchise Bazar there are a lot of architectural service opportunities with the top brands.
- Building Repairs and Property Maintenance: Once a building is constructed, it does not end there. Weather turbulences and many other factors can contribute to the damage to the structure. Good housing societies have their own authorized service center franchise that manages all the maintenance work of the building.
- Contractors and Suppliers: You can’t build anything if you don’t have the right material for it. This is where contractors and suppliers come into play as they are the ones that are responsible for the infrastructure and can help procuring the materials required for the construction. Look into Franchise Bazar to get your contractor franchises.
- Furnishings, Blinds, Windows, and Curtains: The furniture business is a very good business as it houses various types of furniture — ranging from high end to mediocre. A house cant is a home if there is no furniture. Franchise Bazar has the best opportunities for furniture franchises, window blind franchises, or blinds business opportunities. This is for glass as well. Any house will look empty and mediocre if there’s no glass in it. Check out the glass franchise costs and the glass manufacturing business plans.
- Hardware: Hardware is essential in various areas of the house. For example, in kitchens, bathrooms and door handle as well. There is an amazing number of hardware franchise opportunities in Franchise Bazar like hardware stores in India. This includes the Kitchen franchise as well. Imagine going into a house without a kitchen! The demand for kitchen franchises has grown since the last decade as they are in large demand.
- Plumbing, Pipes, Swimming Pools and Geysers. You won’t find a single house in a top residential area without a swimming pool or a geyser. This way there is high demand for them. Franchise Bazar has a good number of plumbing franchises or if you’re wondering how to start a swimming pool franchise in India, let us help you out!
So, let’s face it. You really can’t do much with the idea of a house without all of the above settles for you. Or, you can’t really imagine going into the franchise without being aware of the various facets under it. So, head on to FranchiseBazar and familiarize yourself with the wide range of opportunities there!
Written by: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Yukta Palekar
Surat, a city in Gujarat, India, is known...
Written By: Moni Evangilin
Written By: Yukta Palekar