Top Food Truck Franchises in India 2024
Written By: Resham Daswani
In India and around the world, the mobile kitchen industry is booming. The van-based kitchen franchise market, also known as the food truck franchises business, has grown substantially in India. This is due to the country's thriving food industry.
As the food truck sector continues to grow rapidly, it has provided aspiring entrepreneurs with a low-risk option. This is something which many have been seeking since the pandemic.
But how did all this evolve? The food truck restaurant sector has come a long way from its humble beginnings selling ice cream as a result of technology and the hard work of talented chefs.
So now it is time to start a food truck franchise of your choice in India in 2024. Read this blog, to discover the top food truck franchises in India. Get insights into the factors propelling the industry to new heights, and the alluring reasons why 2024 is a fantastic year to launch your food truck franchise in India.
How The Food Truck Franchises Have Been Segmented In India - Choose Your Niche To Get Started
In India, there are a variety of food truck franchise businesses to start with a moderate amount of capital investment. The following is a list of some of the several sorts of food truck franchises that you can invest in. Remember, this depends on your level of interest and investment.
Also, it is important to choose the right niche as per your interest level. This is so that you don’t face a downtown later once you are on board.
- Food Truck Franchises Of Street Food - The love for street food in India is a well-known concept. This is because it is an easy, and grab-on-the-go option for busy individuals. Also, it is a hang-out space for the younger generation.
- Food Truck Franchises Of Pizza - On the go, grab a slice of pizza. People desire quick, on-the-go meals since their schedules are becoming increasingly stressful, and they just want to go back to their hectic workdays. So what’s better than having a slice of pizza while you run on to your daily routine?
- Food Truck Franchises Of Ice Creams - This is the primary selling option where you could see several ice cream sellers, around buzzing parks or outside educational institutes, always crowded.
These are just a few of the available niches. Trust me, our blog can give you some of the best food truck franchises which you can choose based on your budget.
Top 5 Food Truck Franchises To Consider in India 2024
India is home to a culinary culture that is both diverse and rich. Moreover, this is a promising market for the food business industry because of the increasing number of people interested in trying new cuisines and the openness to experimental eating.
If you are looking for the best food truck franchise opportunities to start in India this year, here are some of FranchiseBazar’s top picks listed below.
#1. The Arab Knights Franchise:
One of the restaurant chains that is experiencing the most rapid expansion is the Arab Knights. Jaipur, the state capital of Rajasthan, was the place where it all began. There is a chain of food trucks and kiosks that focus on serving authentic Arabian and Lebanese cuisine.
The menu offers a variety of alternatives that are not only wholesome but also clean, making it appropriate for any age. This restaurant offers a wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian alternatives, particularly Shawarma, which is of good quality.
The Arab Knights is the prominent Lebanese restaurant chain that is seeing the fastest expansion. They provide franchisees with comprehensive supervision and help in exchange for a low initial investment that yields significant returns.
An aspiring entrepreneur can start this food truck franchise with an investment range start INR 10 lakhs above.
#2. Mr Orange Franchise
Located in Gurgaon's Metropolitan Mall, Mr. Orange first welcomed customers in November 2004. The company had stores in all of Delhi/NCR's big shopping areas within one year of its start. It also had stores along National Highway-1 in Chandigarh and Bangalore.
An aspiring entrepreneur can start this food truck franchise with an investment range start INR 5 lakhs above.
#3. Wow Omelettes Franchise
Wow Omelette offers a wide selection of tasty omelettes filled with a range of ingredients. To our devoted customers, we are happy to provide enthusiastic service. WOW Omelette’s has always used only the highest quality ingredients.
We start with spices that are made right here in the kitchen. Then we add commercially accessible items. By providing franchises in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, we intend to expand our customer base.
An aspiring entrepreneur can start this food truck franchise with an investment range start INR 2 lakhs above.
#4. Ice Cream Buggy Franchise
Cones, cakes, sandwiches, pizzas, floats, and milkshakes are all on the menu at these mobile ice cream parlours, which offer a unique twist on the traditional ice cream shop.
Following an impressive launch in Bengaluru, this company has expanded their fleet to over 30 buggies and is planning to continue expanding across India.
An aspiring entrepreneur can start this food truck franchise with an investment range start INR 5-10 lakhs above.
#5. Chalta Firta Dhaba Franchise
Chalta firta dhaba is an innovative truck that serves all different kinds of food out of a single vehicle that is anywhere from 18 to 20 feet in length. The goal of this truck is to provide our clients and investors with the greatest possible assistance, food, and quality while maintaining adequate cleanliness with the food.
Always putting the needs of our customers and investors first is part of our dedication to our purpose and our support for Atma Nirbar Bharat.
An aspiring entrepreneur can start this food truck franchise with an investment range start INR 25 lakhs above.
Compelling Reasons Why You Should Invest in a Food Truck Franchise in India 2024
The food truck franchise industry in India has been booming recently. This is thanks to a confluence of reasons including shifting customer tastes, shifting economic conditions, and new prospects for entrepreneurs.
Here we share with you some compelling reasons why you should invest in a food truck franchise, not only because it is a lucrative business opportunity but also a recession-proof option.
- Cost effective: When compared to the costs of starting a traditional restaurant, the initial investment and ongoing expenses of a food truck business are often lower. Those business owners who have a restricted amount of capital may find this to be particularly appealing.
- Mobility and Easy Access: Mobile food trucks have the benefit of mobility. This enables you to access a variety of areas and target a wide range of customer groups. This adaptability is especially beneficial in a nation that is as varied as India, where preferences about cuisine might differ dramatically from one region to the next.
- Rise in disposable incomes: The expansion of the working class in India has resulted in a rise in the amount of discretionary income, which has led to an increase in the amount of money spent on dining and related experiences. This movement has the potential to have a desirable effect on the food service business.
- Easy adaptability to changing trends: Keep abreast with the latest cuisine trends and the tastes of consumers. It is possible to maintain the relevance and appeal of your business by adding fresh concepts to your menu and being able to respond to constantly shifting preferences.
- Diversified Culinary Landscape: India possesses a culinary legacy that is both broad and rich. Food trucks offer business owners the opportunity to experiment with a wide range of cuisines, allowing them to create dishes that are both original and new, thereby catering to the ever-changing preferences of the general population.
- Large youth population: India is home to a sizable youth population that is eager to explore a wide range of novel and varied culinary options. Food trucks, which are frequently connected with concepts that are currently trendy and inventive, appeal to this group, which contributes to the popularity of food trucks.
- Growing Franchise Options & Business Models: Aspiring entrepreneurs can receive operational support, a well-known brand, and a pre-made business concept from established food truck franchises. The franchisor's name recognition and possibly the franchisor's training and support are two ways in which franchisees gain.
Moreover, food trucks take advantage of the high volume of people walking about at festivals, events, and marketplaces. Food truck businesses can increase their visibility and success by participating in such events.
Many Indians are looking for ways to make a living outside of the 9 to 5 grind. Therefore, this has led to an upsurge in entrepreneurial activity. The food truck business concept is a great way for entrepreneurs to get their feet wet in the food sector. This is possible without taking on the same level of risk as a traditional restaurant.
So if you are one of those entrepreneurs who want to be their boss, get in touch with our experts at FranchiseBazar. You can also get more details on the latest food franchise opportunities to start in India.
Disclaimer: The brands mentioned in this blog are the recommendations provided by the author. FranchiseBAZAR does not claim to work with these brands / represent them / or are associated with them in any manner. Investors and prospective franchisees are to do their own due diligence before investing in any franchise business at their own risk and discretion. FranchiseBAZAR or its Directors disclaim any liability or risks arising out of any transactions that may take place due to the information provided in this blog.
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Nitika Jindal