Why KFC Is The Best Fast Food Franchise In India 2024?
Written By: Nitika Jindal
Are you a big fan of fried chicken? Would you like to open a multinational restaurant to satisfy your passion for chicken even more? Yes, we are going to introduce the KFC franchise in India, one of the greatest and most sought-after food franchises today.
This blog will provide you with all the information that you need to open the KFC franchise in India in 2024.
About KFC Franchise In India 2024
Let us explore the journey of fried chicken through the ages.
More than 75 years ago, Colonel Harland Sanders created a recipe that was so delicious that it started it all. A list of trade secrets for herbs and spices was scribbled on the rear of his kitchen door, and over 800,000 team members diligently prepared bread buckets upon buckets of their renowned Hot & Crispy chicken, a practice that is replicated in 145 countries.
The Colonel's Secret Recipe is still closely guarded, and they are still devoted to food, people, and the environment. Every six hours, a new KFC location opens, but they never stop striving to deliver the world's tastiest chicken!
Please continue reading if you are passionate about the fast food franchise, and this little snippet about the KFC chain excites you.
Why choose KFC?
The list of the few reasons to own this franchise
- Established Franchise: Everyone wants to be a part of that because, first and foremost, they are one of the major players in the fast food industry. Since a healthy return should be expected on every penny invested,
- Proven Business Model: With decades of experience in the fast-food business, the franchise offers a tried-and-true business model. Lowers the likelihood that franchisees will fail. Gives the franchisee a certain amount of security and predictability.
- Extensive Training Support: Provides thorough training and support, as well as help with interior design, site selection, and other essentials, to its franchisees.
- Best-in-Class Marketing and Advertising: Gives them robust support for marketing and advertising, which helps them attract customers to their stores. Aids in raising awareness of the brand.
- Bulk Buying Power: Franchise owners may profit from their large purchasing power, which eventually enables them to reduce their manufacturing costs and take home a little extra cash. Greatest products and ingredients at affordable costs.
- Increased Chances of Success: Given that they have access to a ready customer base and a proven business model, interested prospects may have a better chance of success than if they were to launch their own company.
Number Of Outlets Within The Country
Operating over 400 locations nationwide, KFC is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. in India. Made with a proprietary blend of 11 herbs and spices, the chain is renowned for its "finger-lickin' good" fried chicken.
KFC Franchise Cost In India 2024
If we talk about how much money is required to open the KFC restaurant, then here are the details. Here is all you need to start the KFC franchise in India in 2024.
- Franchise Fee: Rs 36 lakh.
- Interior Decor Furniture: Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh
- Equipment Cost: Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh
- Royalty Fee: 5 percent
- Ad Royalty Fee: 2 percent
- Net worth: Rs 10 crore.
- Available Liquidity: Rs 4 crore
- Agreement Period: 2 Years and Renewable.
- Total Initial Investment: Rs 1 crore to Rs 2 crore.
For the traditional KFC chicken store, the cost of investment that the investor has to incur in order to become the KFC franchise owner comes to around 50 lakh rupees.
For non-traditional stores, the investor will have to put up around 1 crore rupees in order to own the KFC franchise.
Step To Start The KFC Franchise In India 2024
How to get the KFC franchise in India in 2024 and become the KFC partner in India in 2024 involves the following steps:.
- Franchisees of KFC are required to participate in and successfully finish the company's initial training program on running an outlet. A key operator may be assigned by the franchisee to finish the key operator restaurant training.
- Before the franchisee opens, the owner of the KFC franchise must attend a three-day training session at the company's headquarters. During this session, they will learn about product knowledge, margin, and selling techniques. As a KFC franchisee, you have to give customer satisfaction more of your attention.
- Other franchiser staff are required to participate in and successfully finish the training program at the franchiser's request in order to meet KFC requirements. Any necessary training sessions will be held at the national, regional, or divisional KFC offices, as well as any additional locations that the franchisee may choose.
- Written materials, on-the-job training at other outlets, computer-based training through its Learning Zone program, and classroom instruction are all included in the training programs. The person who finishes the restaurant training program for key operators will be the one to train staff at the outlet.
- In order to comply with KFC's reasonable requirements, the franchisee may mandate that the franchisee and their staff attend and finish additional, continuous refresher training courses, programs and seminars at various times and locations.
- They are a chain of American chicken restaurants with their main office located in Louisville, Kentucky. They are adapting to the needs of the nation, the state and the region, which indicates that they are highly customer-focused and customer satisfaction is their top priority.
Benefit Of Starting The KFC Franchise In India 2024
It is simple at KFC fried chicken is the name of the game. It is all about that crunch accompanied by the crispy and juicy chicken that is rolled 7 times in 11 select herbs and spices.
Whether it be the quality of their chicken, the curated selection of ingredient and their promise of exceptional service they always endeavor to do their best with the bucket load of care. That is exactly why even after more than 9 decades KFC enthusiasts from all over the world keep coming back for more.
Must Read: How KFC’s growth heats up globally
Market Trend Of The Food Franchise Business Industry Opportunity In India 2024
The Indian foodservice market size reached US$ 46.0 billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 115.5 billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.76 percent during 2024–2032.
Market Drivers Of The Food Franchise Business Industry Opportunity In India 2024
The significant expansion in the food and beverage sector across India in 2024 can be attributed to the increased demand for customized and innovative food menu option designs according to consumer taste, budget, and diet preference, thus acting as the key factor currently driving the food service market across the country.
This is further supported by the establishment of various commercial spaces including cafes, restaurants and quick service restaurants ( QSR ) for offer high-quality food efficiently in a minimal time frame.
How Profitable Is the KFC Franchise?
Considering the KFC chain’s expertise of over seven decades, the wide range of affordable and delicious food offerings, localized food taste, extensive training and marketing support, the proven business model and the loyal fan base one may anticipate earning an impressive and perfect profit margin.
It can be profitable to own the KFC outlet in India in 2024, but it depends on various factors such as location, competition, and overall business management. Like any business, the KFC venture business requires careful planning, a solid business strategy, and efficient operations in order to be successful.
Additionally, it is important to note that owning a franchise of any kind typically requires a significant investment of both time and money.
Nevertheless, as per the franchise’s FDD document and information available over the internet, one may certainly anticipate a profit margin of 8 per cent to 10 per cent.
What Are The Other Similar Franchise Option Available?
If you cannot afford the KFC outlet and perhaps you do not like the profit margin for the KFC then you can check out our complete food franchise opportunity list and make the decision.
Moreover here are our profitable picks.
The bucket of full opportunity awaits you at KFC.
People join them for a wide variety of reasons. But they discover so much more in their nurturing atmosphere, their award-winning training programme and their strong and perfect focus on delivering experiences that help you grow and be your best and perfect self.They have a lot in store for you.
And they are looking for talented individuals who take pride as they hold the coveted bucket.
In case you are interested in the food and beverage industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity from the multi-national chain then you can start the KFC franchise in India 2024. Join the KFC fam and work where the Colonel works.
By visiting the franchisebazar which is India’s largest market for franchises, you can open your own KFC food franchise in India in 2024. You can set the investment range, select your location, and compare the options that is offered on the franchise website. Thank you for joining us on this journey. We want to wish you the best of luck as you embark on your own KFC food franchise in India in 2024.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with KFC.
Happy franchising to all the enthusiast entrepreneurs!
Disclaimer: The brands mentioned in this blog are the recommendations provided by the author. FranchiseBAZAR does not claim to work with these brands / represent them / or are associated with them in any manner. Investors and prospective franchisees are to do their own due diligence before investing in any franchise business at their own risk and discretion. FranchiseBAZAR or its Directors disclaim any liability or risks arising out of any transactions that may take place due to the information provided in this blog.
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Nitika Jindal