Why Royaloak Is The Best Furniture Franchise Opportunity In India In 2024
Written By: Shruti Agrawal
Welcome to the grand carnival of furniture dreams and entrepreneurial flair, where the scent of polished wood mixes with the aroma of success. You, adorned in a quirky apron, concocting the perfect blend of elegance and comfort, not with potions, but with the finest furniture pieces known to humanity. Ladies and gentlemen, seekers of innovation, and aficionados of cosiness, behold the ultimate spectacle— Royaloak furniture franchise, the best furniture franchise opportunity in India.
About Royaloak Furniture Franchise
Royaloak is a furniture franchise business in India that offers a wide range of furniture products for homes and offices at affordable prices. The brand was founded in 2010 by Vijai and Mathan Subramaniam.
The company provides curated furniture products and home decor solutions, with a focus on making a million homes beautiful.
Royaloak offers an unmatched range of products inspired by American, Italian, Turkish, Malaysian, and Indian designs, among others.
Key aspects of Royaloak's Furniture Franchise business model include
- Quality: Royal Oak emphasizes quality craftsmanship and materials in its furniture production, ensuring longevity and durability in its products.
- Variety: The brand offers furniture for various rooms in the house, including living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and more. They have an extensive collection covering a broad spectrum of styles and designs to cater to diverse tastes.
- Contemporary Designs: Royal Oak is often recognized for its contemporary and modern designs. Their furniture pieces often feature sleek lines, minimalist aesthetics, and functional designs.
- Materials: They use a variety of materials in their furniture manufacturing, including high-grade wood, engineered wood, metal, glass, and more, ensuring a mix of durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Affordability: While focusing on quality, Royal Oak often provides furniture at competitive prices, making it accessible to a wide range of consumers.
- Customer Service: The brand generally maintains a good reputation for customer service, offering assistance with purchases, deliveries, and after-sales support.
- Retail Presence: Royal Oak furniture is available both online and through various retail outlets across India. They have a significant presence in the Indian furniture market.
The brand primarily targets the upper and middle-class segments, offering premium furniture products in different price ranges.
The main target market for Royaloak includes
- Urban areas: The company focuses on urban areas, where the demand for modern and stylish furniture is higher.
- Medium and high-income earners: Royaloak targets consumers who are medium and high-income earners, with a few low-income earners also being targeted.
- Online shoppers: The company has a strong online presence, catering to customers who prefer shopping online for furniture and home decor products.
Franchise Details For Royal Oak Furniture Franchise
Royaloak, a prominent furniture brand in India, offers a franchise model for individuals interested in partnering with them.
The ideal franchise partner is described as a successful or aspiring entrepreneur with experience in the home decor or furniture business, goal-driven, tech-savvy, and passionate about customer service.
- Investment: The investment options for a Royaloak franchise range from INR 40 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs, with a franchise fee of INR 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs.
- Space: A space of over 5000 square feet is expected for the franchise.
- Experience and Skills: The franchisee should be hardworking, meticulous, and have an eye for detail. They should also have the desire to improve the business.
- Involvement: The franchisee is expected to be more of an investor and may not be directly involved in the business.
Steps To Follow To Start A Royaloak Franchise
To start a Royaloak franchise, you can follow the steps below:
- Register Your Interest: Visit the Royaloak website and register your interest in the franchise opportunity.
- Wait for Response: Wait for the Royaloak team to get back to you with the necessary information and next steps.
- Identify a Suitable Property: Once you receive a response, identify a suitable property for your Royaloak store.
- Recruit and Train Staff: Recruit and train your staff to ensure the smooth functioning of the franchise.
- Invest Time and Energy: Invest time and energy in running a successful Royaloak store.
- Enjoy Support: Enjoy the support from Royaloak in various aspects such as identifying the right property, recruiting and training manpower, and digital marketing.
- Employ a Dedicated Manager: Ensure that a dedicated full-time manager is employed to manage the store.
- Join the Franchise Family: Join the Royaloak franchise family and benefit from being part of a community dedicated to success.
Market Trends Of Furniture Franchise In India
The Indian furniture market is growing at a good pace and is expected to have strong growth in the upcoming years, with an expected expansion at a CAGR of 12.91% during 2020-24.
The Indian furniture market size reached USD 21.4 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 41.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during 2023-2028.
The growth of the sector is attributed to an increase in disposable income, the burgeoning middle class, and the growing number of urban households. This growth is further fueled by the increasing demand for designer and standardized furniture due to rising purchasing power and evolving lifestyles.
The scope of the furniture franchise business in India is considered to be very progressive, with increasing demand from online channels and the commercial sector. Therefore, investing in a furniture franchise in India could be a wise decision, given the current growth trends and market demand.
Why Start A Royaloak Furniture Franchise In India
Starting a Royaloak Furniture franchise in India offers several benefits, including:
- Large Market: The Indian Furniture retail franchise Industry is estimated to be worth Rs. 850 Billion per annum, with the organized sector accounting for only 8% of the total market, valued at Rs. 96 Billion.
- Growing Industry: The furniture industry is growing at 20% year-on-year, with the organized sector growing at 35% per annum. This growth ensures that your franchise will have a steady demand for furniture products.
- International Collections: Royaloak offers a wide range of international furniture collections sourced from across the world, giving you access to a diverse and high-quality product portfolio.
- Support from Royaloak: As a franchisee, you will receive support in identifying the right property, recruiting and training manpower, digital marketing, online sales support, and service support. This comprehensive assistance will help you establish and grow your business.
- Ideal Franchisee Partner: Royaloak is looking for successful or aspiring entrepreneurs or corporate employees with experience in home décor or furniture businesses, a goal-driven mindset, and a passion for customer service. This ensures that you will be well-equipped to run your franchise.
- Training and Development: Royaloak provides well-organized training in processes, HR, operations, and product knowledge to help you excel in your role.
Other Top Furniture Franchise Companies To Consider
Pepperfry is an online marketplace for furniture and home decor, founded in July 2011 by Ambareesh Murty and Ashish Shah. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has grown significantly since its inception, with a presence in multiple cities across India.
To become a Pepperfry franchisee, you need to make an initial investment, which varies depending on the program you choose. There are two main programs available: the Pepperfry Accelerator Program (PAP) and the Pepperfry Venture Program (PVP).
The investment requirements for each program are as follows:
Pepperfry Accelerator Program (PAP):
- Minimum investment: INR 15 lakhs
- Minimum studio space: 400 sq. ft.
- Payback period: 12 months
Pepperfry Venture Program (PVP):
- Minimum investment: INR 30 lakhs
- Minimum studio space: 1050 sq. ft.
- Payback period: 18 months.
The total investment for a Pepperfry franchise is around INR 15 lakhs, and the royalty is 0%. The investment covers your franchise license, startup inventory, and some initial operating costs.
Rawat Brothers Furniture is a prominent furniture brand based in Pune, Maharashtra. Established in 2003, the company manufactures and wholesalers high-quality furniture and home furnishings.
The investment by the franchisee is approximately INR 3 lakhs-10 lakhs. The infrastructure investment is in the range of 750-1000 sq. ft.
The franchisee qualification requires individuals to be 21 years and above, with optional business experience.
The area required for the franchise is 500-1000 sq. ft.
As we wrap up this exploration into India's furniture franchise opportunities, it's like putting the final cushion on the comfiest sofa. The Indian furniture market isn't just a table; it's a grand banquet where innovation, culture, and entrepreneurial flair pull up a chair. This isn't just about selling furniture; it's about crafting experiences, turning a mere room into a haven, and making every home a canvas for creativity.
Buckle up, because in this furniture franchise journey, there are no 'uncomfortable chairs'—only opportunities waiting to be sat on. In this journey of entrepreneurship, a consultancy like FranchiseBAZAR will help you realise your dream.
Disclaimer: The brands mentioned in this blog are the recommendations provided by the author. FranchiseBAZAR does not claim to work with these brands / represent them / or are associated with them in any manner. Investors and prospective franchisees are to do their own due diligence before investing in any franchise business at their own risk and discretion. FranchiseBAZAR or its Directors disclaim any liability or risks arising out of any transactions that may take place due to the information provided in this blog.
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Nitika Jindal