Baskin Robbins entered India in 1993 through a joint venture with The Graviss Group. Its first manufacturing plant outside North America opened in Pune. Offering delicious and fun treats across 150 cities towns with 550 stores, Baskin Robbins is the largest Ice Cream chain in India. The Graviss Group has dedicated teams with expertise in the multiple verticals that have turned Baskin Robbins into India’s most loved Ice Cream Brand.
Why BR Baskin Robbins:
- Helpful training programs.
- National, regional and local marketing initiatives for business growth.
- Continuous hand holding from start to end.
- Low investment and quick returns.
Why BR Baskin Robbins Franchise opportunities:
- Highly Profitable Successful Franchise at Low investment!
- High Quality.
- Live Kitchen.
- Nation Wide Franchise.
- High Return on Investment.
- Space Required: 250-500 sq.ft
- Investment range: Rs. 15 Lakhs - 20 Lakhs
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Food Franchise||Ice Cream Franchise||Rs. 10Lakhs - 15Lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||250 - 500||Not Revealed||Mumbai|
Should be a good listener
Should be good at customer service
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Why Should I Register?You are seeking to access information which is provided only to registered members. It takes less than a minute to register and access information on FRANCHISEBAZAR.