With a clear mission in mind, Fairway Supermarket, founded by Mr Mayank Gupta, was established to create India’s largest offline marketplace for grocery retail by merely focusing on key aspects like standardization, centralization, and digitization, giving a new look and identity to Indian grocery shops. At Fairway Supermarket – Franchise Opportunity, we promise to deliver a rewarding shopping experience, authentic and quality products we aim to make the shopping experience quick and hassle-free.
With a team of experts, growing was easy just by studying the local grocery retail length & traditional and modern grocery systems across the globe. Thus, a robust ecosystem comprising retailers, suppliers, and consumers was born.
- Respect & Humility-dealing with people within and outside.
- Flow- Constantly learning and being inspired by universal laws of nature.
- Indianness- Believing in our existence and doing it the Indian Way.
- Introspection- Continuous learning, self-development, and personal excellence.
- Openness & Adaptability- Accepting new ideas and knowledge and adapting to challenging situations.
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships- From business associates to customers
- Simplicity & Positivity- Innovation, speed, and imagination.
USPs To Franchise with Us
- Economic investment with good returns.
- Trained staff support for 2 months at least.
- Best Customized Inventory system to avoid wastage.
- Break-even time of 6-9 months, as the investment is less.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Retail Franchise||Grocery Stores and Food Marts||Rs. 15Lakhs - 20Lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||500 - 750||Less than 10hrs||5 places|
Should be good at management
Should be good at operations
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Operatios & manuals will provide by company
1. All vendor's details will share by company
2. how to refill stocks
3. Staff Management & Roaster
4. Scheme Promotion & discounts- How to run in store.
5. How to update opening stock, new products, barcodes etc in software