About Kathi Cartel Food Franchise in India
Kathi Cartel is a home grown QSR franchise in India, with over 25+ years in the F&B industry. Known for the delicious pocket friendly exclusive menu, this is a franchise brand in India which is quite popular in the fast food sector. Looking to provide the best customer experience, believing that food should be accessible to everyone at a pocket friendly rate, alongside maintaining the quality of the food served, they are looking to expand their presence throughout the country and looking for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to take their brand forward.
- Consistency across all outlets
- Using their own freshly prepared ingredients
- Ensuring innovations since their establishment in 2019
- Provision of end to end raw materials through dedicated team
- Keeping health and nutrition factors in mind, they ensure their products are only grilled or roasted.
- Becoming leaders in the QSR Franchise Industry in India, serving high quality food at a budget friendly rate.
- Providing great ROI to business partners joining them, as they look at expanding their footprints across the country.
- Working towards being a household name by the quality and maintaining the hygienity of their food items.
- Maintaining quality, hygienity and customer satisfaction by the pocket friendly food they are serving
- Ensuring an enjoyable experience to all their customers alongside maintaining their brand value.
Kathi Cartel Franchise Cost, Space Requirement & Payback time
Takeaway Franchise Model
- Total Investment = Rs 12 lakhs
- Space Required = 150 sq.ft.
- Payback Time = Approx 8 months
Dine-In Franchise Model
- Total Investment = Rs 16 lakhs
- Space Required = 500-1000 sq.ft.
- Payback Time = Approx 12 months
Future of QSR Franchise In India
In FY24, the Indian quick-service restaurant market is predicted to expand by 20-25%. Due to rising incomes and consumer demand for name brands, the quick service restaurant market is booming. Establishing locations in remote areas has many financial benefits, including lower rental and operational expenses, less competition, and a talent pool, compared to doing so in major cities. Quick service restaurants (QSRs) prioritise speedy service and rely on pre-prepared foods.
So, if you are looking to start a QSR franchise in India, or looking to start a food franchise in India, 2023 is a promising year to go ahead. Contact us at FranchiseBazar, to know about the latest food franchise opportunities in India. Our expertise will assist you in acquiring the perfect food franchise in India no matter whichever city you wish to start. Call us right away!
Don't Forget - Kathi Cartel - QSR brand, 150sqft area required, small investment high ROI
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Food Franchise||Rolls & Wraps||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||Less than 250||Less than 10hrs||North India|