About Kidz Kampus
A team of passionate educationists believing in the traditional Montessori methods for learning. Kidz Kampus has combined the traditional methods of Montessori with the latest method to develop Technology Aided Montessori curriculum to teach Playgroup, Mont 1, Mont 2 and Mont 3. The Director of Kidz Kampus has studied Child Education from Penn Foster University (USA), University of Wisconsin-Dell (USA), University of London and Indian Montessori Training Center.
Kidz Kampus has developed age appropriate curriculum books to teach Montessori concepts to students. The books are supported with several audio-visual teaching aids which are used with teacher’ assistance. These Audio-Visual aids are played on a large TV. Kidz Kampus also has a tablet-based curriculum which can help children to interact with tablets in a structured manner. The curriculum is customised by a team of Early Education experts, with a Combined expertise - 100+ years of preschool experience making it a unique Pre -School Franchise to choose.
In addition to the attractive Curriculum, Centralized IT and Training Support, Kidz Kampus is also offering a Royalty free Montessori Franchise. Delivering international quality Preschool education at an optimal price by using unique technology tools Kidz Kampus has grown to be the Best Preschool Franchise in India.
Kidz Kampus Curriculum
Kidz Kampus has combined digital infrastructure with traditional Montessori tools to provide a stimulating learning environment. Kidz Kampus uses
- Theme based activities using a specially designed book
- Montessori training using Montessori equipment
- One-to-one interactive tablet-based learning with special learning apps (no Internet access)
- Group learning using a Digital Wall
Kidz Kampus offers
- Play-school for age groups 2 to 3 years
- Mont 1 for age groups 3 to 4 years
- Mont 2 for age groups 4 to 5 years
- Mont 3 for age groups 5 to 6 years
- Infant Care age group 6 months to 18 months
- Day Care age group above 18 months
Why Choose Kidz Kampus Preschool Franchise?
- Kidz Kampus Franchise Partnership plan is conceptualized to make the franchisees successful
- Royalty Free Franchise Model - On top of initial set-up, most chains charge in the range of 15% as royalty. It amounts to almost 50% of the franchise profits. Kidz Kampus does not charge the same leading to Ultra-high ROI.
- The initial set up costs to start a Pre-School Franchise is about Rs 5-10 Lacs.
- Monthly training and testing of to ensure alignment - Ongoing centralized services to support franchisees in teacher training, sales and marketing
- Immersive, interactive software - Gamified learning platform in alignment with the book curriculum in class.
- Trustworthy team- Anchored by Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army Education Corps, Supported by a team of Early Education experts from: University of London; Wisconsin-Stout,USA; Penn-Foster University, USA; Indian Montessori Training Center; Jolly Phonics, UK.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Education Franchise||Preschool Franchise||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. No Investment||1000 - 2000||10 - 20hrs||South India|
Should be good at management
Should be a good listener
Should be good at operations
Should have leadership abilities
Should have good communication and interpersonal skill
Should be good at training, teaching, counselling
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Employees who have worked in companies are a good match.
Self Employeed Professional are an ideal fit.
Kidz Kampus Montessori provides two key training
1. Initial training - this is an intensive, 5-day training course which is provided at Head Quarters in Bangalore. This training is provided to 2 key people from the franchisee organization. This is a detailed, immersive training in which we cover the overall course material, how to run a preschool and what are key sales/marketing approaches
2. Ongoing training: We provide ongoing Monthly training and test to all the teachers of our franchisee. Our course work is strongly software-oriented. We provide online training on how best to use the software for educating the children. These are online training. These are divided into two parts. In one part we provide the training. In the second part, we ask the teachers to do a reverse presentation to us.