About Matts Corner India
Matts Corner India (p) ltd started operations in 1986 by entrepreneur George Mathew. When the industry was still emerging, we invented a market by building up a range of innovative, high-quality products. Today, we’ve found a prominent place in the market as suppliers of some highly sought-after international brands of blinds as well as eco-friendly systems. Not to forget the prompt after-sales service we are known for.
With over 3 decades of experience backing us, we are more than just proud to say that our products and accomplished projects can do the talking for us. Our list of clients comprises of corporate giants in the various industries, is a perfect testimony.
New business plans that include a fresh list of product innovations have been rolled out, and new types of machinery have been flown in to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
Why should you choose Matts Corner India?
- 32 years in the business
- 25 innovative product launches
- 5.5 million sq. ft. covered
- A representative of 7 international brands in the country
- 90% of product launches were new products in the Indian market
- We have footprints in Singapore, Srilanka, Maldives, Seychelles, Indonesia which altogether covers 28 states, 240 cities and also 128 distributors, 500 plus dealers, 2000 architects across the globe are connected with us.
- Currently focused on ‘Green building’ concepts
- Completed projects at resorts, SEZs, hotels and apartments
Why should you invest in Matts corner India Franchise opportunity?
- Long-term experience in the business
- Corporate image and brand awareness
- innovative Business
- Business expansion pan India and International as well
- Socially responsible brand
- Environment-friendly products and services
- Low-cost investment
- High ROIs
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Business Services Franchise||Others||Rs. 1Lakh - 2Lakh||Rs. 1 - 50000||Less than 250||10 - 20hrs||Bengaluru|
Should be a good listener
Should be good at customer service
Owning a Business previously works best for you.