About Moonland Jewellers Gold And Diamond Franchise in India
Established in 2011, Moonland Jewellers is India's leading destination for high quality fine jewellery with strikingly exquisite designs.
We aim at revolutionising the fine jewellery and lifestyle segment in India with a firm focus on craftsmanship, quality and customer experience. In a short span of time, Moonland Jewellers has built a large family of loyal consumers in India and abroad. We house more than 12000 unique designs for you to choose from.
Franchising details: Format - FOCO (Franchise Owned Company Operated)
Their USP: Moonland Jewellers assures Minimum Guaranteed Returns @ 12% PA on one time initial investment made by the Franchisee Partner.
Why Choose Moonland Jewellers Gold And Diamond Franchise in India?
- Location selection, design and set up to be carried out by the parent company.
- National and regional marketing support.
- Training, SOPs and total operations control by the brand.
- Merchandising team support with regards to updated designs and trending lifestyle requirements.
Why Invest in a Jewellery Franchise Business in India?
There are many reasons why acquiring a jewellery franchise in India could be a good financial move. Some important considerations are outlined below.
- The jewellery industry in India is booming because of the country's deep cultural roots and widespread love of fine ornamentation. The rising purchasing power of the country's middle class has contributed to a boom in the jewellery industry. Jewellery is a popular commodity in India because it is seen as a representation of prosperity, social standing, and adherence to age-old cultural norms.
- The various cultures in India have different tastes when it comes to jewellery. Franchisees in the jewellery industry benefit from this variety since it helps them to appeal to a wider range of customers and generate more revenue.
- The Indian jewellery market has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in both production and design. It's home to a number of highly skilled craftspeople and jewellery designers. Investing in a jewellery franchise is a great way to exploit this profitable sector.
- Choosing a franchise means joining together with a well-known company that has already built a loyal customer base. This will save you time and money by letting you ride on the success of an established brand's name recognition, loyal client base, and successful advertising campaigns.
- Training, operational direction, marketing help, and continuing support are just some of the services that franchisors commonly provide to their franchisees. People who are just starting out in the jewellery industry or in business might benefit greatly from this kind of community.
- Luxury and designer jewellery, in particular, can fetch hefty price tags. You may take advantage of these margins and earn substantial returns on investment by starting a successful jewellery franchise business.
- In order to meet the needs of their diverse customer base, jewellery franchises in India have begun to emphasise individualization and creativity. You can separate your franchise from the competition and appeal to a wider audience by providing customised designs and remaining on top of industry trends.
- Jewellery plays an important role in the lavish festivities that have made India famous, such as weddings. The demand for jewellery, especially bridal jewellery, remains high year-round thanks to the wedding industry.
Before putting your money into a franchise, you should do your homework on the market, investigate the rivals, and weigh the pros and cons.
Nevertheless, To make a well-informed choice, you should think about the franchise fee, royalties, contractual duties, and franchisor support.
Contact us at FranchiseBazar to know the latest Jewellery Franchise Opportunities in India. Remember, this is the right time to invest in one of the most profitable retail franchises in India, the jewellery franchise business.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Jewellery Franchise||Jewelry Stores Incl Accessories and Repairs||Rs. 50Lakhs - 75Lakhs||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||1000 - 2000||30 - 40hrs||6 places|