Over 5 Billion users have access to the internet, and about 3.2 Billion of them are active social media users The digital marketing industry in India alone stands at about 5 billion dollars, and growing at a brisk pace Shockingly, only 10% of Indians earn over 25k/month & we intend to transform the lives of the remaining 90% who are still struggling to get to that 25k/month through live digital learning from top industry experts who have a history of at least having generated Rs 10 crores digitally.
Start the most profitable coaching franchise in India in your city today.
Why Should you Choose Numerique Academy Education Franchise in India?
The USP of Numerique Academy is live learning through weekly workshops, monthly premium programs, and quarterly super premium programs, which enable the students to learn everything live & implement 100% under the guidance of top digital experts
We also have our marketplace where students can offer their freelancing services, top performers get an opportunity to become our trainer in the future, and also seek job opportunities in digital sector through our training assistance program.
Our mission is to empower people to gain digital expertise so as to start their own ventures or get placed in the industry through our ecosystem.
Numerique Academy Revenue
INVESTMENT: Amount 25L
RETURNS : Assured return from 60 days of payment @ Rs 75000/mo x 34 months = 25.5 lakhs in first 3 years
ADDITIONAL PERKS (5% ANNUAL BONUS COMPONENT)
Additional 5% bonus of all profits to be distributed annually to you (example if profit is 1 Cr, then another 5L over 25.5)
Numerique Academy Offline Centers
- Assam and many more.
Join the best education franchise opportunity in India today. Contact FranchiseBAZAR.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Education Franchise||Online Coaching,E-learning Related||Rs. 20lakhs-30lakhs||Rs. 20lakhs-30lakhs||500 - 750||Less than 10hrs||5 places|