Playmore is redefining fitness landscape through fun, effective programs and happy people. Their signature program on mini-trampolines introduces rebounding as a fitness concept to South Asia in a unique blend of energetic & fun moves.
The Brand Outlook
- They are here to make an impact on peoples lives by making their journey to health & well-being fun
- They are committed to quality & care and pay high attention to the transformation of our clientele (playmore’ites)
- They comprise of a young and artistic team which is committed to paving ways to blend arts to fitness like never before
- Their studios are running successfully in Colombo (Srilanka) & Bengaluru (India) and helped many clients to get fit & joyous.
Top Reasons to Consider a Playmore franchise while starting your fitness franchise in India.
- India’s fitness market is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2019-2023) of 6.6%, resulting in a market volume of US$2,118m by 2023.
- Starting a premium gym would amount to 50 to 70 lacs minimum, whereas claymore has an asset-light model, amounting to an investment of 15 Lacs upfront allowing an early breakeven & profits.
- Playmore is for people who care for the wellbeing of the clients and want to make a positive impact and put smiles on many people’s lives. If you're passionate about yours and other’s wellbeing, then you should join hands with them.
The Franchise Business Model
- Their business model is currently based on services and is evolving to add a direct to customer model, thus to offer a hybrid solution.
- They are in the process of bringing more group fitness concepts & programs that are completely adapted to the taste of our potential clients.
So, if you've been looking for the perfect gym franchise opportunity to start your franchise business in India, fret no more!
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Fitness Franchise||Gym Franchise||Rs. 15Lakhs - 20Lakhs||Rs. 2Lakhs - 5Lakhs||1000 - 2000||30 - 40hrs||49 places|
|Sports Franchise||Sporting Facilities Centers Franchise||Rs. 15Lakhs - 20Lakhs||Rs. 2Lakhs - 5Lakhs||1000 - 2000||30 - 40hrs||37 places|
|Fitness Franchise||Gym Franchise||Rs. 15Lakhs - 20Lakhs||Rs. 2Lakhs - 5Lakhs||1000 - 2000||30 - 40hrs||38 places|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be good at business development
Should be a good listener
Should be good at operations
Should have leadership abilities
Should have good communication and interpersonal skill
Should be good at accounting and numbers
Should be good at customer service
Should like being in the front
Should be hardworking
Should be meticulous and have an eye for detail
Should have the desire to improve our world
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Employees who have worked in companies are a good match.
Self Employeed Professional are an ideal fit.