Sagar Ratna started its first branch in Defence Colony in 1986 and since then it has moved on to become the most preferred destination for South Indian cuisines across the country. Within a short span Sagar Ratna has spread its wings far and wide and today with more than 90 restaurants, Sagar Ratna has established its presence in the National Capital Region (NCR) through company-owned restaurants and in various prominent cities of North India through franchise outlets. Having won numerous awards in the Hospitality industry in various categories over the years, Sagar Ratna continues to delight its customers with its authentic South Indian food cooked fresh many times a day.
Why Sagar Ratna:
- Sagar Ratna is predominantly known for its exceptional South Indian cuisine.
- Unique services.
- Order online variety of food items.
- Sagar Ranta is famous for freshness, purity, hygiene, taste, variety, homely service and economy of rates.
Why Sagar Ratna Franchise Opportunity:
- Provide an opportunity to become part of our large and well established time-tested business.
- Business risks are minimized.
- The advantage of goodwill of our business.
- Availing readymade technology and operating system thereby saving on the need to develop one's own technology, systems, and procedures.
- Training programs.
- Research and development support of our organization.
- Reduced cost of business due to the economy of scale.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Food Franchise||Others||Rs. No Investment||Rs. No Investment||Less than 250||Not Revealed||Delhi|
Should be a good listener
Should be good at customer service
Owning a Business previously works best for you.