Started on Oct. 2008, Manufacturing and Marketing 22 varieties of veg and non-veg. Samosas through its sit-down family restaurants being operated under the brand name of, “SAMOSA JUNCTION”. Prepared from the best of ingredients, handpicked by our trained and talented Chefs in most hygienic conditions and fried in universally acknowledged heart-friendly refined oils, our samosas became the talk of the town immediately upon launch. A bite of the protein-rich low-fat health food Samosa will be enough to make you forget the age-old Samosas you have been eating so far.
The company plans to speed up its expansion operations still further with an aim to open 200 franchised outlets in the next five years. The vision of the company is to provide every Samosa lover with the best of samosas and rid him of the sub-standard unhygienic and unhealthy samosa dished out to him by an unscrupulous roadside vendor.
We have been very innovative and pro-active in achieving this goal. Becoming our franchisee gives you a number of great benefits that are not limited to the following:
- Low investment (ideal for an entrepreneur with low start-up capital)
- Low risk.
- High income.
- Easy to operate and manage.
- Full training provided,
- Assistance with lease negotiations.
- Access to all recipes.
- Regular supply.
- Assistance with marketing, branding, and POS.
- Experience the return of your investment within months.
- Comprehensive training, support, business advice branding, operations, sales promotions, and marketing.
- We will also help our franchisees negotiate with the center manager for the cheapest possible rent.
For more details kindly connect with FranchiseBazar.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Food Franchise||Indian Food Franchise||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||Rs. 50000 - 1Lakh||500 - 750||10 - 20hrs||Delhi|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be good at business development
Should be good at customer service