Looking for Top Logistics Franchise Opportunities?
Logistics, in general, is a major aspect of any business, and when it is a business all by itself you can only imagine how important it is for everything to fall in the right place at the right time. The mammoth operation of acquiring resources and transporting them to their final destinations, keeping in all hurdles and conditions in mind, defines the word "Logistics" in its whole essence.
These franchises take the initiative of everything concerned to a product, from planning an items pickup, its storage, and transport and final delivery, all done extremely quickly and efficiently. The various logistic franchises in India such as DHL, Blue Dart, Agarwal Movers and Packers have established their roots all over the country and are still expanding, don't miss your chance, join them quick.
Logistics companies in India make an average profit of about 60% of the investment, which could range anywhere between 5 lakhs to 300 crore Indian Rupees. With a high assured profit rate such as this and recent statistics by the Economic Survey 2017-18, suggesting that the Logistics Sector in India will skyrocket to become a 215 Billion Rupee industry by the year 2020, investing in a logistic franchise of your choice might just be the best decision you have made. The industry is rapidly growing at a rate of 7.8% (CAGR) for almost the last five years.
In this time of the century, everyone is looking for online alternatives of buying absolutely anything and everything, from daily groceries, furniture and electronics. All this online shopping and delivery calls for extremely efficient e-commerce logistics franchise in India. It is currently clocked at around 10% of the Average Order Value (AOV), and India is now one of the biggest markets for e-commerce operations. Companies from all around the world are looking to set up in India. The amazon logistic franchise and Flipkart logistic franchise are a few of the top names in the e-commerce logistics market you could invest in.
Big Players of the industry:
- The First Flight Courier Franchise has been expanding since the year 1986, with over 1200 offices all across India and over 2300 authorized collection centres. They have around 450 franchise locations already set up and running with a need for more to cater to the 6700 and odd pin codes across the nation.
To franchise under them you will need a minimum space requirement of about 200-300 sq. ft, with basic office amenities. The investment cost, refundable security deposit and franchise fee, on an agreement of 3 years, will be ascertained by them after they judge your location and outlet size.
- With over 5400 outlets in India, DTDC requires a minimum investment of just 10,000 Rupees and might stretch up to 1 lakh and odd, and a space requirement of just 100 sq. ft depending on the franchise model you choose.
- The infamous Aramex logistic franchise has started spreading its wings in India, to join them as a franchisee you would need to invest an amount of about 2.5 to 5 lakhs with an additional franchise fee of 2 lakhs. With a minimum space requirement of about 200 to 400 sq. ft, you would receive a profit margin of 20% on an expected monthly sale of around 1 lakh rupees.
- Blue Dart which is run by DHL, has been one of the pioneers in this industry and you could join hands with them as a franchisee. Their requirements are pretty simple, starting off with an area requirement of 100 to 500 sq. ft., and an upfront investment of 1 to 1.5 lakhs. The royalty fee and other charges will be charged based on the outlet's location and size.
- FedEx is one of the most reliable and reputed logistics franchises in the country. This logistics giant believes in handling its own franchise and hence does not let out. They maintain an extremely strict set of rules and regulations.
The growth of this industry is at its peak now and doesn't seem to decline in the near future at least, investing in a logistic franchise would be an excellent decision. Feel free to browse through the options on our website www.franchisebazar.com, and choose the one that suits you in the best way.
Written By: Shruti Agrawal
Written By: Resham Daswani
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Shruti Agrawal