Top 10 Commercial Cleaning Franchises In India 2023
Written By: Resham Daswani
In India, companies can get a foot in the door of the rapidly expanding cleaning services market by acquiring a commercial cleaning franchise. Franchises in this industry clean a wide range of commercial spaces, including offices, hotels, hospitals, stores, and more.
The demand for commercial cleaning services in India has increased over the past few years. The need for commercial cleaning services has increased due to the expansion of the business sector, rising personal hygiene standards, and the importance businesses place on presenting a clean and professional image.
Here’s why Commercial Cleaning Franchises have become extremely popular in India.
- Awareness of Hygiene and Cleanliness - Awareness of the value of cleanliness and hygiene has increased over time, both among individuals and institutions. Keeping workplaces clean and sanitary has become increasingly important as companies recognize the link between employee health and productivity.
- Elevated Rise in Corporate Culture - The proliferation of MNCs, IT parks, and other commercial hubs in India has led to a newfound emphasis on corporate culture in the country. Maintaining a clean and sanitary commercial facility requires regular and specialized cleaning. This need is met by commercial cleaning services, which provide firms with personalized care plans.
- Economical and time-saving - When compared to retaining an in-house cleaning team, many businesses find that outsourcing their cleaning needs is more efficient and cost-effective. It can be time-consuming and costly to hire and educate workers, buy cleaning equipment and supplies, and manage the cleaning process. Businesses can devote more time and energy to what they do best with the help of commercial cleaning services, which include skilled cleaners, cutting-edge cleaning tools, and tried-and-true cleaning methods.
- Health and Safety Standards Compliant - The best commercial cleaning services understand the unique health and safety requirements of your business. They are familiar with the regulations and standards for cleanliness that must be adhered to. This is especially significant in industries like healthcare, hospitality, and food service, where a focus on cleanliness is essential to the health of both consumers and workers.
Overall, the rise in demand for commercial cleaning services in India can be traced back to several factors, including an increased emphasis on cleanliness, the development of a corporate culture, savings in both money and time, the guarantee of quality and expertise, the observance of health and safety regulations, and the availability of convenient, adaptable scheduling options.
Top 10 Commercial Cleaning Franchises in India for 2023
Franchisees should do their due diligence before investing in any business opportunity by learning as much as possible about the franchisor, the franchise agreement, the initial investment needed, and the continuous support provided by the franchisor.
You should also think about things like the popularity of the brand locally, the level of competition, and the demand from customers before making a final choice.
Here are some of the best commercial cleaning franchises in India.
JAN PRO was founded in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1991 and is a wholly American enterprise. We are the industry leaders in housekeeping and facility management, with over 35,000 satisfied customers all around the world and a 96% client retention rate.
Currently, we serve customers in more than 300 locations across 28 cities in India.
With JAN PRO, business owners may start a high-volume operation without taking on the usual inventory management risks. In India, we have seven area managers (amsters), all of whom are profitable and have an average return on investment (ROI) of 70 per cent year over year.
There isn't a larger cleaning service in Delhi/NCR than Broomberg. Broomberg, founded in October 2013 by two longtime friends, was the first company in India to offer professional house cleaning services.
Broomberg offers comprehensive house cleaning and commercial painting services. Indirapuram, as well as the neighbouring areas of Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad, can take advantage of our services. Your home, office, sofa, automobile, bathroom, etc. will look like new after we're done. With over 30,000 satisfied customers, Broomberg is the largest and oldest deep cleaning brand in India. Leave the cleaning to us and we'll assist make your life easier.
When it comes to cleaning businesses, CleanPro is the undisputed leader in India. They provide thorough cleaning for retail centres, medical facilities, and other business establishments. CleanPro's franchisees get access to the company's extensive training, tools, and continuous support.
4. ServiceMaster Clean
When it comes to commercial cleaning, ServiceMaster Clean has you covered. We care about the health and safety of everyone who enters your facility, from patients to warehouse workers.
When you hire ServiceMaster Clean, you can be assured that your business will have a clean and safe space for both your customers and staff. Our cleaning services are flexible and may be tailored to meet your requirements. Whether you need us to clean one building or a whole campus, we'll do whatever it takes to make your company seem good.
5. Anago Cleaning Systems
Whether you're a hotel in need of reliable janitorial services for your public areas or a hospital in search of dependable commercial janitorial services, we're the company for you.
Anago Cleaning Systems, a franchise industry pioneer, has been polishing its cleaning skills for over 30 years.
Ola Car Wash is an industry-leading car wash and detailing service that has just launched a business-to-consumer web platform connecting clients with the nearest door-to-door car washing service partner.
Our mission is to always ensure complete client satisfaction by supplying only premium materials. We are excited to deliver first-rate service right to your door at a price you can afford. We're a water-conserving pioneer in the auto-cleaning industry, and we want to help you do the same.
In 2006, water care services opened for businesses, providing total water solutions to households, workplaces, large government buildings, hotels, hospitals, and restaurants. They specialize in mechanized cleaning of water storage tanks and office floor cleaning.
A novel business model that can be implemented anywhere arose from the necessity of having water storage tanks of any size and capacity cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals using a scientific and methodical approach, and all within hours.
The franchisee will benefit from the company's greatest strength—its ability to get large corporate orders from institutions thanks to its distinctive presentation skill/kit. The company does more than just clean tanks; they also sell a wide variety of water solutions items designed to boost franchisees' ROI.
8. CleanNet Services
Clean Net India is a Sole Proprietorship that was founded in 2010 with the goal of becoming the market leader in this competitive sector. We offer a wide variety of floor care services, including floor polishing, floor scrubbing, floor shampooing, and more.
Our company's ability to create outstanding solutions is underpinned by a team of dedicated employees who are well-versed in their fields, put in long hours, and have an intimate understanding of our client's needs.
A wide variety of facility services, including corporate facility management, housekeeping, professional support staff, pantry staff, payroll management, building maintenance, and security staff services are available from Salutary Facility. To ensure the complete happiness of our clients, we only send highly skilled professionals to their locations.
When it comes to cleaning water storage tanks, JOHNSON TANCLEAN is available anytime, day or night. Invented in India using European know-how. Professional, scientific, and mechanical cleaning of water storage tanks for human consumption.
Also read: The global market for Commercial cleaning services is also growing rapidly.
Trends leading to the growth of commercial cleaning franchise businesses in India.
Several factors have contributed to the explosive expansion of India's commercial cleaning service market in recent years. Some of the driving forces for the growth of commercial cleaning service franchises in India are discussed below.
- Increased awareness of cleanliness and hygiene - The need of keeping public spaces clean and sanitary is increasingly recognised by both consumers and providers in response to rising health and sanitation worries.
- Rapid urbanization and industrialization - Manufacturing facilities, storage facilities, and warehouses have all mushroomed alongside industrialization's ascent. To keep these commercial facilities clean and healthy, it will be necessary to hire expert cleaners.
- Green Cleaning Solutions - Cleaning products that are safe for humans and animals and have a low ecological footprint are in high demand. Businesses that care about the environment have helped fuel the growth of franchises that provide green cleaning services.
- Increase in Disposable Incomes - The Indian middle class's rising disposable income has led to more spending on services. There has been an uptick in the willingness of both individuals and businesses to pay for professional cleaning services. The expansion of commercial cleaning franchises can be directly attributed to this pattern.
As a result of these dynamics, the need for franchises for commercial cleaning services has increased in India. The commercial cleaning sector is predicted to grow in the future years as the need for clean and sanitary spaces increases.
The demand for commercial cleaning services in India has increased over the past few years. The need for commercial cleaning services has been on the rise due to the expansion of the business sector, rising personal hygiene standards, and the importance businesses place on presenting a clean and professional image.
Keep in mind that many variables, such as current economic conditions, government policies, and market dynamics, might affect the future. If you want the latest, most correct information about the commercial cleaning services franchise market in India, it's a good idea to do some serious investigating and talk to some knowledgeable people in the field.
Contact us at FranchiseBazar to know how to start a commercial cleaning franchise in India.
Disclaimer: The brands mentioned in this blog are the recommendations provided by the author. FranchiseBAZAR does not claim to work with these brands / represent them / or are associated with them in any manner. Investors and prospective franchisees are to do their own due diligence before investing in any franchise business at their own risk and discretion. FranchiseBAZAR or its Directors disclaim any liability or risks arising out of any transactions that may take place due to the information provided in this blog.
Written By: Yukta Palekar
Written by: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Yukta Palekar
Surat, a city in Gujarat, India, is known...
Written By: Moni Evangilin