Top 5 Franchise Business Ideas To Consider in India Under Rs 10 Lakhs
Written By: Resham Daswani
Did you know, that the franchise industry in India has experienced significant growth recently, making it among the most lucrative business concepts requiring minimal capital investment? So, here’s what we bring to you. Here are the top five franchise business ideas to invest under Rs 10 lakhs.
But that’s not all. This blog has more than just the best. We will highlight to you why 2024 can be a promising year for all the aspiring entrepreneurs who probably have the investment but are not sure or afraid of taking the risk of investing their money into just any franchise.
So shall we get started? But before that, here’s a little insight about the franchise business in India, the industry and what makes this a promising market to invest.
The franchise industry has experienced significant growth in recent years, providing individuals with the opportunity to establish a prosperous enterprise. One of the greatest advantages of franchise business ownership is its low-risk, high-reward structure.
An entrepreneur who decides to invest in a franchise business model is allowed to benefit from an established business model, support from a franchisor, brand recognition, training, and ongoing guidance.
So now that you have understood how the market is on an upward trend, let us get started with the best 5 profitable franchise business ideas to start in India if you have an investment amount of up to Rs 10 lakhs.
Top 5 Franchise Under Rs 10 Lakhs in India 2024
Here are some of the best franchise opportunities where you can invest up to Rs 10 lakhs. These brands have been carefully handpicked, keeping in mind various factors such as their rapid expansion, profitability, brand awareness and more.
#1. Amul India Franchise
If you are interested in starting your franchise business in India, the Amul brand is the ideal place to do it. Trust me, there is no other viable business opportunity in India like this.
Why? What makes this a unique investment?
Here’s why. Unlike other brands, the Amul franchise does not have to pay royalties like other franchises did in the past. In the Amul franchise, the profit margin is dependent on the products that are sold. This franchise brand can be started with an investment amount of up to Rs 5 lakhs with a space of up to 500 square feet.
The food franchise business opportunities have several benefits such as:
- Well-established business model: Indian brand Amul is well-known. A franchise business can benefit from its strong presence and good reputation.
- Franchise opportunity with low investment: The Amul franchise cost is modest compared to other prominent businesses. This makes it appealing to budget-conscious people.
- Consistent demand: Indian households rely on dairy products, maintaining steady demand. This can help an Amul franchise survive and profit.
- National presence: Amul is present across India, thus even smaller businesses can profit from its brand recognition and national network.
Moreover, an Amul franchise store can expect to make between 6 and 10 lakhs of rupees annually.
To know more about how to start an Amul Franchise in India, click here for more details.
#2. Generic Aadhaar Franchise
In addition to being a lucrative business to own franchise business, Generic Aadhar is a company that provides both generic and branded pharmaceuticals at costs that are lower than those of their branded counterparts. In every region of the country, the generic medicine industry is experiencing tremendous expansion.
What makes this a promising pharmacy business opportunity? Firstly, it is possible to start a generic aadhaar franchise with an investment of Rs 5 lakhs. That’s not all.
Here are some of the benefits tagged with this pharmacy franchise business opportunity:
- One of the quickest-growing pharmacy businesses in India.
- Has retail outlets in major cities of the country.
- Provides pocket-friendly products thus gaining a bigger customer base.
- You can expect to earn a profit of around 30-40% approximately.
To know more about the Generic Aadhaar franchise, the cost to start a Generic Aadhaar franchise and more, click here.
#3. Patanjali Ayurveda Franchise
Patanjali is among the most lucrative franchise businesses in India that can be purchased for less than ten lakhs of rupees. Patanjali is the most well-known and well-trusted brand in India. They carry a wide range of high-quality products, which has resulted in a big number of customers from all over the world.
The Patanjali Corporation is providing business chances across a variety of cities in India to individuals who are looking for business opportunities and have resources.
Moreover, here are some of the reasons why investing in the Patanjali franchise is a great move for entrepreneurs:
- Well-known brand: One of the most well-known brands in India, Patanjali is particularly well-known in the health and wellness industry. The ability to attract prospective clients and provide a certain amount of trust is beneficial for a franchise, and a well-known brand can provide both of these benefits.
- Diversified range of products: Ayurvedic, organic, and natural food items, personal care items, and more are all available at Patanjali. A wide variety of products can appeal to a large number of customers, which can lead to an increase in the number of business prospects available.
- Health & Wellness Trends: As people become more conscious of the importance of health and wellness, firms operating in this sector have the potential to be lucrative. Patanjali's products may help to enhance the profitability of the franchise if they are in line with the current trends in customer behaviour.
To know more about how you can get started with a Patanjali Franchise in India, how much does it cost and why this is the best healthcare franchise in India, click here.
#4. Mother Dairy Franchise
An additional lucrative business is a well-known dairy business that is rapidly growing its business activities and has opened two additional manufacturing units in the year 2014. In addition to being one of the top five brands in Asia, Mother Dairy is also the largest producer of products that originate from milk.
Dealership cost for a Mother Dairy franchise can range anywhere from around 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs of rupees respectively. The company known as Mother Dairy is responsible for the production and distribution of a wide variety of products, including dairy products, ice cream, cheese, butter, and yoghurt.
#5. G-Fresh Mart Franchise
Over the past two or three years, G-Fresh Mart has experienced dramatic expansion. G-Fresh Mart began its adventure as a franchise in the year 2020, and it currently provides more than 1,200 brands and 22,000 products that are delivered right to your doorstep.
It comprises a variety of items, such as groceries, personal care goods, soft beverages, and food that is already prepared for consumption. In addition to providing technical and operational support, G-Fresh Mart also provides information regarding complete operating manuals and processes, as well as support for sales and marketing.
The G Fresh business requires an investment of between 5 and 10 lakhs of rupees, and the return on investment, in this case, might be as high as 35 to 40 per cent after three months of sales.
Here is why you should invest in supermarket franchise business in India. The franchise model that G-Fresh Mart has created has been a huge success. Go no farther than G-Fresh Retail if you want a grocery store franchise that will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the experience.
In the simplest way possible, we guarantee to attend to all of your concerns regarding defects.
So, Are You Ready To Take Forward A Franchise Business Idea in India 2024?
Key Takeaways - Why Invest In A Franchise Business Idea in 2024
It is possible to make a profitable investment in a franchise business opportunity; nevertheless, this course of action is not without its share of obstacles. Whenever an aspiring entrepreneur is contemplating the purchase of a franchise, the following are some important things that they should keep in mind:
- Extensive research is critical:
- Do a lot of study on the franchise business, the opportunity you're interested in, and the size of the market it could reach.
- Examine the franchisor's history, finances, and industry standing.
- Understanding the investment you are making:
- Franchise fees, equipment, inventory, and royalties should be considered.
- Know the ROI and break-even time.
- Read the franchise agreement carefully:
- Read the franchise agreement carefully. Get legal guidance if needed.
- Understand renewal terms, termination provisions, and franchisor restrictions.
- Evaluate the Market Demand of the brand you are considering:
- Assess the franchise's products and services' demand in the place you're considering.
- Know the competition and what makes the franchise unique.
- Understand the Legal & Regulatory Compliance of the business:
- Check whether the franchise opportunity meets legal and regulatory standards.
- Know industry-specific restrictions that may effect the franchise.
- Make sure you choose a brand which matches your interests:
- Select a franchise that matches your talents, values, and interests.
- Assess your talents and limitations to match franchise criteria.
- Choose a brand which you feel will fulfill your long-term goals:
- Plan the business long-term. Assess how the franchise suits your professional and lifestyle goals.
- Franchise expansion and scalability should be considered.
Keep in mind that every franchise opportunity is different, and that your success will be determined by a number of different elements, such as the franchise model, the conditions of the market, and your own level of commitment and capabilities.
When it comes to making an informed selection, it can be quite beneficial to seek the guidance of industry professionals, franchisees who are already in operation, and legal professionals.
For more details get in touch with us at FranchiseBazar.
Disclaimer: The brands mentioned in this blog are the recommendations provided by the author. FranchiseBAZAR does not claim to work with these brands / represent them / or are associated with them in any manner. Investors and prospective franchisees are to do their own due diligence before investing in any franchise business at their own risk and discretion. FranchiseBAZAR or its Directors disclaim any liability or risks arising out of any transactions that may take place due to the information provided in this blog.
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Nitika Jindal