Why Waaree Solar Is The Best Solar Manufacturing Franchise In India 2024?
Written By: Nitika Jindal
Are you considering investing in the solar franchise in India in 2024? But I do not know where to start. Do not worry; you have come to the right and perfect place for the franchise.
In this blog, we are going to explore the solar franchise with the popular brand Waaree Solar—how it started in India in 2024, about the Waaree Solar franchise, and the Waaree Solar franchise in India in 2024.
About The Waaree Solar Franchise In India 2024
Waaree Solar has 33 years of service excellence.
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Mumbai, India, Waaree Energies Ltd. is the flagship company of the Waaree Group in India 2024. One of the biggest newly integrated, vertically integrated energy companies nowadays is Waaree Energy.
In addition to being a major player in EPC services, project development, solar rooftop solutions, solar inverters, and solar water pumps, it has the largest solar panel manufacturing capacity in India, with 12 GW, at its plants in Chikhli, Surat, and Umbergaon, Gujarat.
It produces power independently as well. Waaree is present in more than 388 domestic locations and 20 foreign countries. The company has completed the commissioning of 1 GW of solar EPC projects and supplied 6 GW and more GW of solar modules.
Their core value
The core values of their organization underlie all the work and strategy that they deploy to accomplish their vision and mission.
- Respect for individuals.
- Customer first.
- Passion for excellence.
- Continuous improvement and innovation.
- Their goal is to reduce carbon emissions and pave the way for sustainable energy, which will improve the quality of life for people both now and in the future. They will achieve this by offering high-quality and reasonably priced sustainable energy solutions to all markets.
- They continuously work to improve the calibre of both their services and products as a result of their dedication to their stakeholders.
Number Of Outlet Within The Country In India 2024
They will have more than 388 outlets in India in 2024, and they have outlets in 20 foreign countries in India in 2024.
Why choose Waaree Solar?
They aim to attain sustainable living, and they will motivate others to make this a reality by pushing them to adopt green energy practices. Waaree can be found in more than 388 locations across India and 20 other countries.
The goal is to make your home sustainable and safe while being close to the local communities. Waaree offers numerous CSR initiatives that benefit communities, the environment, and people.
Award and Recognition
Waaree Solar has acquired honour on numerous occasions from industry, government, and overseas partners.
- In PVEL's 2023 PV Module Reliability Scorecard, Waaree Energies was ranked as the top performer.
- At the RenewX Awards in 2023, Waaree Energies took home the RE Brand of the Year title.
- In India, Waaree Group is recognized as one of the top module providers for the solar market.
- Top exporter for the fiscal year 2021–2022.
- Recognized by the Economic Times as the best brand in India in 2024.
- The 2021 CleanTech Influencer of Vision
Benefits Of Starting The Waaree Solar Franchise In India 2024
Some of the benefits of partnering with Waaree Solar in India in 2024
- Pan-India Presence
- Ethical Business Practice
- Customer-First Approach
- Premium-quality solar product range.
- Better Margin and Faster Return on Investment
- Strong pre-sale post-sale and marketing support
- Training from a Dedicated Expert Technical Team
Must Read: A Basic Study of Waaree Renewable Technology.
Why use solar power?
A 30% return on investment is possible.
The sun generates enough energy every second to meet our needs for power for 500,000 years, in contrast to conventional energy sources!
Aside from the constant energy output, there are other advantages to using solar power for your needs. Aside from the constant energy output, there are other advantages to using solar power for your needs.
Reason Why Investing In Indian Solar Power Franchise Can Light Up Your Future In India 2024
To address environmental concerns, boost energy security, and lead the enormous markets for renewable energy, solar power has grown to be a significant component of India's economy.
Thanks to the government's encouraging initiatives and cutting-edge manufacturing technology, the production of solar power has increased dramatically in recent years. India has 114.43 GW of installed renewable energy capacity, or about 33% of the nation's total energy capacity.
The Indian government is aiming to invest US$100 billion and achieve 100 GW of solar capacity by 2022 as part of its expanded solar plans. Thus, now is the ideal moment to start a solar business if you have any plans to do so.
The following justifies your investment in a solar power franchise as a means of making enormous profits in India by the year 2024.
- Increase in Energy Price: Fast industrialization and economic growth have resulted in a rise in energy consumption. It is anticipated that the growing global demand for energy will soon surpass supply.
- Foreign Investment: Over the past few years, India has seen a sharp decline in the cost of solar power. The open market and steadily declining solar power tariffs have attracted reputable foreign investments in the solar power sector. Recent reports state that Solar The Philippines intends to establish roughly 500 MW of solar farms in India as part of its entry into the solar industry.
- Franchise Opportunity: It can be expensive to launch your own solar company. However, you can profit from this growing industry by opening a franchise for solar power businesses. Numerous businesses offer the chance to become a successful solar entrepreneur. For instance, RelyOn Solar is a solar energy provider that offers solar power generation franchises. The rural areas can program offers ground-mounted solar power turnkey solutions that don't require any initial investment or inventory.
- Government Initiative: The Indian government is promoting green energy through several initiatives and is eager to use renewable energy sources. The government has put in place several laws and regulations to increase the nation's production of solar energy. A few of the programs include guaranteed power purchase agreements, net metering incentives, capital subsidies, accelerated depreciation, and Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs).
Market Trend Of The Solar Franchise Business Industry Opportunity In India 2024
The global solar energy market will reach nearly 191.0 GW in 2023. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4 percent between 2024 and 2032, reaching around 300.8 GW by 2032.
The heat and light that the sun emits, which can be collected and converted into various forms of useful energy, is referred to as solar energy. It is a type of clean, renewable energy that makes use of the sun's enormous power to produce heat and electricity. Photovoltaic (PV) panels, commonly referred to as solar panels, are used in the process of harvesting solar energy.
- One of the main factors driving the solar energy market is the ongoing decline in the price of solar panels and related equipment.
- The growing concerns regarding the exploitation of fossil fuels are one of the major trends that are increasing the market's value.
- To lower carbon emissions and encourage the use of solar energy, governments everywhere are also putting strong regulations into place.
How Profitable Is The Waaree Solar Franchise in India in 2024?
Seize the business potential for solar energy.
Solar energy is currently the most dependable and environmentally friendly energy source available. India is seeing rapid growth in the solar power sector. Due to the government's numerous programs and subsidies encouraging the use of solar energy, the solar industry in India has enormous potential.
Be a franchise partner for Waaree Energies and become a part of this rapidly expanding network. Regarding solar water pumps, rooftop solutions, solar thermal, and solar EPC services, Waaree Energies is one of the leading players in India. It is also an independent power producer. Present in 68 countries worldwide, Waaree can be found in more than 350 domestic locations.
What are the other similar options available?
If you cannot afford the Waaree Solar outlet and perhaps you do not like the profit margin for the Waaree Solar, then you can check out our complete manufacturing franchise opportunity list and make the decision.
Some of the solar franchise opportunities in India in 2024
Q.1: What is the operation mechanism of solar photovoltaic (PV) panels?
Throughout the day, solar panels gather solar radiation and transform it into direct-current (DC) electricity.
Q.2: What is the required amount of investment for a rooftop solar PV system?
The connected load, the kind and calibre of the system's components, the total amount of roof space available, and other variables all affect how much a solar power rooftop setup will cost.
Q.3: How long will it take to recoup the cost of a solar rooftop investment?
The primary outlay for a solar rooftop system is the installation fee; there are no fuel costs and very few maintenance costs. The typical payback period for a 5 KW solar PV system is between three and four years.
Come and join their team.
They are not just another power company; they believe in people passionate about sustainable change in the energy landscape, just like you. Welcome to their world.
By visiting franchisebazar, which is India’s largest market for franchises, you can open your own Waaree Solar franchise in India in 2024. You can set the investment range, select your location, and compare the options that are offered on the website for the franchise.
Thank you for joining us on this journey. We want to wish you the best of luck as you embark on your own Waaree Solar franchise in India in 2024.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Waaree Solar. Happy franchising to all the enthusiastic entrepreneurs!
Disclaimer: The brands mentioned in this blog are the recommendations provided by the author. FranchiseBAZAR does not claim to work with these brands / represent them / or are associated with them in any manner. Investors and prospective franchisees are to do their own due diligence before investing in any franchise business at their own risk and discretion. FranchiseBAZAR or its Directors disclaim any liability or risks arising out of any transactions that may take place due to the information provided in this blog.
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Divisha Pandey
Written By: Nitika Jindal