Operate the #1 Loose & Packaged Tea B2B Store Cum Distributorship / B2C Store Of Your Neighbourhood. We are proud to bring इंडिया की चाय selling at wholesale prices to all customers from the House of Birla at a location near you.
About BIRLA TEA MART Franchise
JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD, a Birla Company was formed in 1945 and has 17 tea estates across the main tea producing geographies in India, namely Assam, Dooars, Cachar and Darjeeling. Jay Shree Tea has a strong hold on the B2B segment in the tea Industry and sells bulk tea to all major packeteers in India and abroad. Our buyers include Tata, HUL, Girnar, Wagh Bakri, Society, Jivraj9, Twinings amongst others. BIRLA TEA MART, a venture under Jayshree Tea, is now aiming to enter the B2C segment by providing franchises under the BIRLA TEA MART brand. BIRLA TEA MART has a sincere commitment to provide consumers with only the best quality teas - loose and packet, obtained directly from tea estates, which will ensure that the customers will have access to fresh teas at reasonable costs.
BIRLA TEA MART, with a team of experts in the tea industry, is essentially a one-stop shop for all grades and types of teas and tea essentials.
BIRLA TEA MART’s USPs:
- We provide superior service for buying tea in bulk or in small quantities without sacrificing quality. There is an experiential ‘Tea Tasting Zone’ in every store, where customers can sample freshly brewed tea before purchasing a packet.
- We ensure the best selection, at the lowest possible prices, of every imaginable kind of tea.
- We use a business-to-business (B2B) distribution model to reach out to our customers in the hospitality industry.
Key Highlights about the BIRLA TEA MART Brand and the Parent Company:
- BIRLA TEA MART is to act as a one-stop shop for all types of Indian teas. JTIL is one of the very few Indian tea companies to own tea estates in all of the country's major tea-producing regions.
- JTIL is one of the very few Indian tea firms that also has tea gardens in countries outside than India.
- JTIL is a proud member of the Specialty Tea Institute, USA, and is one of India’s largest producers of specialty teas.
- Our total production accounts for roughly 10% of all Darjeeling tea and 3% of India's overall tea production.
- For maximum flavour, aroma, and nutritional value, teas are packaged at the source, in the gardens.
Why Choose The BIRLA TEA MART Franchise?
The business of tea is a great opportunity for budding entrepreneurs looking to make their foray into the franchise industry. Tea is an industry that is one of the fastest growing in India.
Some Key highlights of starting a Birla Tea Mart Franchise in India are:
- The only branded loose & packaged tea retail store selling at wholesale prices.
- You own a franchise from the most trusted corporate house and the leaders of the Tea Industry.
- Complete Tea experience from Tasting to buying in small and large quantities
- Develop an in-house B2B team to sell to all Hotels, Tea Stalls, & other large users.
- Private labelling options to all Tea Sellers. You can now sell your own tea in your own name.
- Kirana Store program to onboard all Tea sellers of your neighborhood into our store.
- Strong customer retention & loyalty
To know more about how to start a Birla Tea Retail Mart Franchise in India, you can get in touch with us at FranchiseBazar.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Agents, Dealers & Distributors||Distributorships||Rs. 15Lakhs - 20Lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||250 - 500||Greater than 40hrs||East India|
|Retail Franchise||Grocery Stores and Food Marts||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. 1Lakh - 2Lakh||Less than 250||Less than 10hrs||Not RevealedNot Revealed|
|Retail Franchise||Convenience Store Franchises||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. 1Lakh - 2Lakh||Less than 250||20 - 30hrs||Not RevealedNot Revealed|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be good at business development
Should be a good listener
Should be good at operations
Should have leadership abilities
Should have good communication and interpersonal skill
Should be good at accounting and numbers
Should be good at training, teaching, counselling
Should be good at customer service
Should like being behind the scene
Should like being in the front
Should have technical skills
Should be hardworking
Should be meticulous and have an eye for detail
Should be more of an investor and will not be involved in the business
Should have the desire to improve our world
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Employees who have worked in companies are a good match.
Self Employeed Professional are an ideal fit.
Students/Fresh Graduates/Others suits our opportunity.
The company will train you on all aspects of operating a successful tea selling store.