About Day Xpress
Day Xpress Supply Chain Solutions is a Unit of Day Xpress Services Private Limited Established in 2015, we have forged a reputation for ‘delivering the impossible’ - problem solving complex, time sensitive shipments across the Worldwide Network by Air, Surface and Ocean Mode- often in remote and challenging locations. We don’t just move Cargo or Logistics; we support your financial and operational targets, partnering with you throughout all stages of the shipment lifecycle.
Our goal is to build on the traditional freight forwarder relationship, to provide you with a transparent supply chain solution that is aligned to your business strategy.
Why should you choose Day Xpress Franchising?
If you're looking for Business opportunities in your place, you've come to the right place.
The Day Xpress Courier & Cargo Services is one of the Best courier & cargo services in South India in today's market. Day Xpress Courier & Cargo Services creates an opportunity for young and dynamic aspiring entrepreneurs and businessmen to get associated with itself in the form of franchise.
The interested prospect franchisee will be inducted into the Day Xpress family as an active business partner. We also have an Experienced Customer service team which helps in solving the queries of the clients regarding Entry, Delivery, Tracking and Billing details of the shipment. In the entire process, our professionals not only stay in touch with you, but will also ensure that your shipments are delivered to the desired destination at the right time.
The Day Xpress Courier & Cargo Services offers franchise business opportunities that can make a difference in your community as well as your life. With maximum locations in south India and across the country, we have the knowledge and market experience and we wish to share the same with you.
The Day Xpress Courier & Cargo Services is the right opportunity to be your own boss!
As an Entrepreneur, why should you invest in Day Xpress Franchise Opportunity?
- The risk of business failure is reduced by franchising. Your business is based on a proven idea. You can check how successful other franchises are before committing yourself.
- Products and services would have already established a market share. Therefore there will be no need for market testing.
- You can use a recognized brand name and trade mark. You benefit from any advertising or promotion by the owner of the franchise - the 'franchisor'.
- The franchisor gives you support - usually as a complete package including training, help setting up the business, a manual training on how to run the business and continuous advice.
- No prior experience is needed as the training received from the franchisor should ensure the franchisee establishes the skills required to operate the franchise.
- You usually have exclusive rights in your territory. The franchisor won't sell any other franchises in the same territory.
- Financing the business may be easier. Banks are sometimes more likely to lend money to buy a franchise with a good reputation.
- You can benefit from communicating and sharing ideas with, and receiving support from, other franchisees in the network.
- Relationships with suppliers have already been established.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Logistics Franchise||Supply Chain Management||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||750 - 1000||20 - 30hrs||North India|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be good at business development