About DocHome Dental Franchise in India
First health care startup that brings treatment right at patients home!
A Startup with a revolutionary concept of providing At-Home Treatment to patients all over the country. Currently serving the dental market in Kolkata, we have serviced over a 1000 patients in a span of 6 months and this number is increasing rapidly over the months.
Their Vision: Our Vision is to provide easy treatment access to patients. From taking care of you at home to creating dental awareness.
Their Mission: Our Aim is to provide the services to the masses and if you fit in any category mentioned above, do connect with us and we will be happy to help!
Why Invest in a Dental Clinic Franchise in India?
Investing in a dentistry clinic franchise in India can be a good idea for a number of reasons.
- India has a big and growing population, and as more people learn how important it is to take care of their teeth, the need for dental services is growing. Along with changes in lifestyles and eating habits, this greater awareness has helped the dental care business grow.
- Dental equipment and tech can be expensive to buy and keep up. Some franchises have access to cutting-edge technology and can buy in bulk, which can help you give your patients more advanced dental care.
- Once you've set up your first dental clinic successfully, you may be able to grow and open more clinics within your franchise area. This could increase your revenue and profits.
Moreover, this can be a promising as well as profitable opportunity to start with. Some of the trends leading to the rise of dental franchise business opportunities in India are:
- More and more people in India are getting regular dental checkups and treatments as they learn how important oral health is. Because of this, there are now more people going to dental centres.
- There are more teeth problems because more people live in cities, their eating habits are changing, and health problems caused by stress are getting worse. These things make people want to get dental services, like cosmetic dentistry and braces.
- India has become a centre for dental tourism and other types of medical tourism. Many people from other countries go to India for dental care that is both high-quality and affordable. This market can be reached by dental franchises that give care that is up to international standards.
- Dental technology has come a long way, so offices can now offer a wide range of high-tech services and treatments. Most dental franchises have access to the most up-to-date technology and tools, which makes them appealing to customers who want modern treatments.
- As the number of people with health insurance in India grows, more people can get dental care. This can help dentistry clinics, including franchises, get more patients and make more money.
- More and more attention is being paid to preventive dental care. Dental clinics offer services like dental hygiene, regular checkups, and information on how to keep your mouth healthy. Preventive care can lead to repeat business and long-term ties with patients.
Contact us at FranchiseBazar to know more about the latest dental clinic franchise opportunities in India.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Health Care Franchise||Others||Rs. 15Lakhs - 20Lakhs||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||500 - 750||10 - 20hrs||5 places|