About Droneer Series Distributorship in India
Trithi Robotics, are Agri drone manufacturers, specialising in precision farming through modern drones, have launched a new series of Crop spraying Quadcopter drone with advanced features such as 15 mins fast chargeable battery & charger, spray width - 6 to 7 m, 1 fully charged battery covers 2 hectares, equipped with pro avionics likely terrain sensing, front & back obstacle avoidance, with a maximum take off weight of 42 kg.
To be recognised as India's and the world's preeminent provider of precision agriculture and crop care services.
Reduce the use of harmful pesticides in agricultural production and help have 5 billion daily meals ready to be harvested in India.
Why Choose Droneer Series Distributorship in India?
In recent years, India has seen an ever-increasing demand for distributorship franchise businesses. Franchise opportunities in India's booming economy and massive consumer market are good for business owners in both sectors.
Key factors that contribute to the demand of distributorship opportunities in India are:
- With more than 1.3 billion people, India offers a massive potential customer base for organisations of all stripes. There has been significant expansion of franchise firms across several industries, including those of retail, food and beverage, healthcare, education, and transportation.
- The growing number of people who can afford to live comfortably in India has improved their purchasing power and consumer expenditure. The increased demand for goods and services brought on by this increase in discretionary spending has in turn increased the need for distributorship franchises.
- Through franchising, many well-known foreign and domestic companies have set up shop in India. Since consumers in India tend to favour established names, distributorship franchises present a promising market for new business owners.
- Distribution networks are very important in India due to the country's size and the wide variety of consumer tastes. When it comes to developing and growing a company's supply chain and final-mile connections, distributorship franchises play a crucial role.
- India is a large country with many different regions, each with its own unique culture and set of customs. Success is more likely for franchise businesses that modify their offerings and advertising to reflect regional preferences. Franchise distribution agreements can be a powerful tool for adapting a company's methods to the needs of a certain market.
- The government of India has taken many steps to facilitate corporate operations and encourage entrepreneurship. Franchise firms have flourished in India thanks to government initiatives like "Make in India" and "Startup India," which have attracted investment from both domestic and international corporations.
Distributorship franchise opportunities can be in high demand in some industries and low demand in others. Before committing money to a franchise, would-be business owners should do their homework.
The future of distributorship opportunities in India is very promising. Contact us at FranchiseBazar to learn how to start a distributorship franchise in India today.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Agents, Dealers & Distributors||Distributorships||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. No Investment||Less than 250||30 - 40hrs||5 places|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be good at business development
Should be a good listener
Should be good at operations
Should have good communication and interpersonal skill
Should be good at accounting and numbers
Should be good at customer service
Should like being in the front
Should be meticulous and have an eye for detail
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Self Employeed Professional are an ideal fit.
Initial training on operations, demonstartion will be provided. Post startup we will be there to guide and give training in the to-do situations and if it is mandtorily needed.