The future of the Solar Business in India, has been flourishing and is said to bright in the years to come. Here are some reasons why you can choose to start a solar business in India.
- The government has mandated a solar installation target of 450 GW by 2030.
- India has already installed 40 GW of solar power.
- In order to boost India's domestic manufacturing infrastructure, the government has launched a programme called "performance link manufacturing set up."
- In addition, starting on April 1, 2022, the Indian government would levy a 40% basic customs duty (BCD) on imported modules and a 25% BCD on imported solar cells.
- The government is providing a 40% subsidy for installations of up to 3 kilowatts, and a 20% subsidy for installations of 4-10 kilowatts, for use in private residence
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given the green light for banks to provide loans for solar energy installations to Indian homeowners.
- More than 500 kilowatt projects can apply for a financing from IREDA.
- To promote solar energy and solar projects, the World Bank is providing loans in the form of green bonds.
- After signing the Paris Climate Agreement in 2015, the Indian government has made a firm commitment to fostering the solar energy industry in the country.
- Investments of $3 billion USD have been made in India so far.
- Adan Energy has planned a USD 20 billion investment over the next decade.
- At its previous annual meeting, Reliance Energy revealed plans to spend $10 billion over the next three years.
- IREDA has requested bids for 10 GW to build a factory, but Bidder has offered 50 GW. It's equivalent to a fivefold increase in existing offers.
These efforts have led experts to predict that India will install 450 GW of solar power, with plenty left over to sell to other countries. By 2030, India is expected to overtake China as the world's greatest solar power generator.
About Essar Solar Franchise in India
Since 2012, Essar Technologies, which was founded in 2006 with the manufacturing capability of Biomass Boilers in Mysore, has accelerated into the areas of manufacturing Solar Water Heaters, Solar Street Lights, and Solar UPS Systems.
Essar Technologies is an ISO 9001:2008-certified company with the most up-to-date technology benchmarks, a standard quality policy, and a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility offering a diverse selection of solar products to accelerate the global transition to sustainable energy.
At Essar Technologies, Mysore, the second-generation entrepreneurs with strong technical knowledge are bonded by a career objective to utilise sunlight as a renewable source of energy and illuminate the homes and happiness of the people.
Why Choose Essar Solar Franchise?
- To become the market leader in providing high-end quality Solar Products with combined support and services to assure customer satisfaction, thereby fostering long-lasting relationships. To ensure that all households, both domestic and non-domestic, have access to Solar Solutions with the promised delivery and affordability.
- Diversify product portfolio and production capacity
- Offer dependable products at the time, date, and location promised.
- Expand market reach through the formation of novel associations and affiliations.
- Invest time and effort in R&D in order to promote intelligent innovation and intelligent solutions.
Essar Solar Franchise Cost, Investments & ROI
If you are looking to start an Essar Solar Dealership / Distributorship in India, you would be interested in knowing their franchising costs and other related aspects.
To start an Essar Solar Dealership in India, an investment of Rs 10-20 lakhs would be required. Essar Technologies is one of South India's prominent manufacturers. We are now prepared to expand our operations throughout India. We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Mysore that can meet both demand and supply. Essar Technologies in Mysore manufactures a variety of solar products and is committed to providing you with affordable access to renewable solar energy through the installation of high-quality, hassle-free solar panels. If you are looking to become a Dealer / Distributor in India, this is a promising opportunity to look out for.
So, if you are wondering, is solar business a profitable opportunity in India, though its not possible to give an exact figure, yet the expected gross profit can be expected around 15-20%.
Contact us at FranchiseBazar, if you are looking to start the best solar franchise in India. Nevertheless, we have a plethora of solar franchise opportunities in India, and can guide you with the best solar business ideas anywhere in India.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Agents, Dealers & Distributors||Distributorships||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||Rs. 50000 - 1Lakh||Less than 250||10 - 20hrs||Bengaluru|