About IBA Franchise in India
Immigration Business Alliance (IBA) is a part of BMS Global Australia, an Australian Immigration Business Setup & ICT platform, run and operated by Australians.
At IBA, we are committed to building careers, relationships, and partnerships by leveraging our strong service providers’ knowledge, expertise, and brand identity to benefit individuals and businesses in the field of Immigration Services, especially for Australia.
You don’t need to be a migration consultant or be in the migration industry to start your business.
Why Choose IBA Business Service Franchise in India?
- Providers who have a 99% Success Rate in Visa Grants
- Combined Expertise of Over Half a Century
- Strong Brand Recognition
- Digital Business Model that's Ready to "Plug and Play"
- Lawyers Specialised In Immigration Work Within The Company Only
- Superior Help with Visas, Residence, and Citizenship
- Income generation beginning on day one
- Get your brand off the ground fast with a memorable logo.
- Profitable business plan
- Structured Procedures and Methods
- Open to qualified persons and/or businesses
Apart from this, here are some of the support and services they provide to entrepreneurs looking to invest in this business service franchise in India.
- Individual microsite with personal payment gateway facility
- Resources for the Australian Visa Application and Assessment Process
- Continuous Maintenance and Regular Upgrades
- Accreditation Certificate
- Services for Migration
- Assistance with Advertising and Marketing
The demand for Business Services Franchises in India continues to be on a rise because of various factors. Let us look at a few of them.
- India is one of the world's fastest-growing major economies due to its recent history of high economic expansion. As a result, there is now a greater need for a wide range of services catering to businesses of all sizes.
- There is a widespread desire to go out on one's own and establish a business in India. On the other hand, not everyone is equipped to start a company from beginning. Aspiring business owners can benefit from franchises' tried-and-true business strategy, established brand name awareness, comprehensive training programme, and continuous assistance.
- Accounting, marketing, human resources, logistics, and information technology are just few of the areas where organisations need specialised services as they grow and become more complicated. Franchises in these sectors offer turnkey services, freeing up enterprises to concentrate on their core competencies.
- The average Indian customer is growing more picky about the products and services they buy. Franchises are attractive to customers because of their tried-and-true procedures, stringent quality assurance checks, and well-known brands.
- Franchise companies often help its franchisees in the areas of training, operations, and advertising. In India, where many would-be business owners lack either training or experience, this is very helpful. Franchise models provide a framework and direction, lowering the bar to entry and the accompanying risks.
All these factors tend to attract entrepreneurs who have been thinking of being a business owner but do not want to avail the risk of starting one from scratch.
Therefore, for all those aspiring entrepreneurs out there, if you want to start a business service franchise in India, or start a business consultancy service in India, FranchiseBazar can help you. Get in touch with us to know the latest business services franchises in India.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Business Services Franchise||Business Consulting Services||Rs. 50000 - 1Lakh||Rs. 50000 - 1Lakh||Less than 250||Less than 10hrs||Pune|