About Lion Liquors Restaurant Franchise in India
Their Vision :
We have to Build such a Shop for customers in the World, where Wine, Chilled Beer, Craft Beer, Whisky, Cocktail, Mocktail, Tasty service are available in frachise model.
Their Mission :
- Extremely Happy Clients.
- Deliver Superior Care
- Help the Local Economy by Creating Jobs.
- Recognise the value of every worker.
There has been a meteoric rise in the number of bars, lounges, and pubs in India during the past decade. The demand for leisure and fine dining has been on the rise in recent years due to rising urbanisation, shifting consumer preferences, and higher levels of disposable income.
Some important statistics illustrating India's burgeoning pub, lounge, and restaurant industry are shown below:
- Restobars, lounges, and pubs have expanded the most in major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Kolkata. The big student populations and active nightlife scenes in these cities make them perfect settings for such businesses.
- Diners' priorities have shifted towards places that offer memorable social and culinary experiences. Restobars, lounges, and pubs offer an exciting ambiance, live music, themed nights, and a large selection of food and drinks to satisfy the diverse needs of the city's diverse population.
- Increases in disposable income and the size of India's middle class have fueled the country's rapid growth in the restaurant, bar and nightclub business. The need for entertainment, dining, and socialising venues is being fueled by people's increased willingness to spend money in these areas.
- It's no surprise that India's pubs, lounges, and restobars have developed over time to meet the needs of their varied clientele. You can choose from a variety of establishments, including classy bars and pubs, laid-back watering holes and specialty eateries. Rooftop bars, microbreweries, and fusion restaurants are just a few of the novel offerings from today's businesses.
- The licencing requirements for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs have been loosened in recent years in a number of Indian states. Because of this, business owners have felt more comfortable making investments in the industry.
- Restobars, lounges, and pubs have benefited greatly from the use of social media for advertising. These businesses have found success in generating buzz and drawing in customers through the use of social media marketing, online promotions, and influencer collaborations.
- In recent years, India has emerged as a major tourist hotspot, drawing visitors from all over the world. Restobars, lounges, and pubs have flourished due to the increasing number of tourists, especially the younger generation, who are interested in experiencing the city's lively nightlife.
Wondering if restobar franchise is profitable in India? Many factors contribute to whether or not a restaurant/bar franchise can make money in India. Although restobars have the potential to be lucrative businesses, their levels of success depend on a number of factors, such as their location, target market, competition, management, and the state of the market at large.
Contact us at FranchiseBazar, if you are looking to start a restobar franchise in India. We can also guide you on how to start a restaurant franchise in India. We have a plethora of the best restaurant franchises in India to choose from. Get in touch with us right away.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Restaurant Franchise||Restobar, Lounge, Pub||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Less than 250||10 - 20hrs||5 places|