About Poweredby Dreamtime Learning Franchise in India
At Poweredby Dreamtime Learning, we believe that education should be a transformative experience that ignites students’ passions and unleashes their full potential.
We specialize in helping schools create learner-centric environments that foster lifelong learning and enable students to thrive.
Why Choose Us?
- Annual overview
- Time table and Calendar guidelines
- LMS for administration
- Realtime access to progress in every class
- Access to self-paced training for teachers & principals
- Teaching, learning & tech resources for schools
- Option to become a hybrid school
Why Start an Education Franchise in India today?
There are many reasons why starting an education business in India can be a good idea.
- India has a very large population, and a large number of its people are young. Demand for good education and training services is always high, which makes the education industry a market that could be very profitable.
- Indian culture places a lot of value on education, and parents are ready to spend a big chunk of their income on their children's education. Because learning is so important in our culture, there is a high desire for education franchises.
- Indian education is made up of many different parts, like K–12 schooling, test prep, job training, learning a language, and more. Because of this, you can choose a niche that fits your skills and the wants of the market.
- As the country's middle class grows, more and more parents want good schools for their kids. This group of people has both the desire and the money to send their kids to schools with good reputations.
- Technology is being used in schools in India very quickly. More and more people are using online learning platforms, digital tools, and virtual classrooms. This makes it possible for innovative education companies to grow.
- Getting into the Indian market can be done strategically through franchising. Partnering with a well-known brand can give you credibility and a business plan that you can use right away. This can be especially helpful for new businesses.
- India's education system is very competitive, and there are entrance tests for many professional courses. Test prep franchises, like those that help people get ready for medical school, engineering school, and management school entrance tests, can find a lot of customers.
- English skills are important for many jobs and higher education programmes. English language training franchises are in demand because they help students and workers improve their language skills.
- In India, people are becoming more aware of how important a good education is. So, they are constantly looking for trusted brands and franchises that can give them better ways to learn.
Therefore, it is adviceable to start an education franchise in India, because it is a profitable as well as a promising opportunity. Contact FranchiseBazar right away.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Education Franchise||Others||Rs. 50Lakhs - 75Lakhs||Rs. 50Lakhs - 75Lakhs||Greater than 5000||Greater than 40hrs||Hyderabad|