About Trendy Eyewear Franchise in India
My company name is Trendy Eyewear based in Mumbai. Its an optical retail chain. We are dealing in Frame, Sunglass, prescription lenses and contact lenses. We are one stop solution for eyewear. We are dealing in Home brand as well as international brands.
Key Trends of the Eyewear Franchise Business in India
India's eyewear market has expanded thanks to factors like the country's rising middle class, rising disposable income, heightened public knowledge of the importance of proper eye care, and the widespread availability of stylish frames sold by a variety of retailers. As fashion and practicality become increasingly important to customers, the market for eyewear is projected to continue growing.
Here are some trends leading to the growth of the trendy eyewear franchise business in India in the retail sector.
- Growing disposable income - The number of people in India's middle class has been growing, which has increased their purchasing power. People are willing to shell out more money for trendy eyewear because they see it as an investment in their personal style.
- Change in Fashion Trends - Nowadays, glasses are more of a fashion accessory than a need for improving one's vision. Consumers are on the lookout for fashionable frames to complement their unique sense of style.
- Awareness in Eye Health - More and more people are deciding to have annual eye exams as they learn more about the benefits of maintaining good eye health. As a result, there has been a rise in the demand for corrective eyeglasses, particularly trendy frames that come in a variety of prescription strengths.
- Expanding Retail Channels - With the rise of e-commerce in India, eyewear companies now have a new way to connect with consumers. Shoppers in the know frequent online optical boutiques because of the wide variety of cool frames and the stress-free environment they provide.
- Increase in Brand Awareness - Both domestic and international manufacturers of eyewear have put resources into advertising and branding in order to raise their products' profiles and set themselves apart from competitors. As a result, shoppers are more familiar with popular eyewear brands and more likely to buy those styles.
- Innovation & Technology - Consumers now have additional options for eyewear thanks to technological advancements in lenses such lightweight and high-index lenses, anti-glare coatings, and blue-light filters. The need for fashionable eyeglasses is fueled in part by the convenience, security, and utility afforded by these features.
- Change in fashion trends making customers more conscious - The eyeglasses business is highly susceptible to shifts in popular culture and fashion. The desire for fashionable frames and designer labels is driven by the fact that many people view eyeglasses as a fashion accessory. You may win over trend-conscious consumers by stocking a wide variety of stylish eyewear.
- Indian competitive market - The eyewear industry is lucrative, but fiercely competitive. Your franchise will thrive if it stands out from the competition by providing customers with unmatched service, superior goods at reasonable prices, and an enjoyable shopping experience.
In short, several factors, including shifting aesthetic preferences, rising incomes, and heightened public knowledge of the importance of proper eye care, have contributed to the rapid expansion of India's eyewear industry in recent years.
The rise of cool eyewear companies and the proliferation of internet retail channels have also contributed to this expansion.
Is the eyewear franchise business a profitable opportunity in India? The answer is a simple yes. Several variables make the retail of eyewear in India a potentially lucrative venture. Rising demand for corrective eyewear, shifting fashion trends, and greater public knowledge about the importance of eye health have all contributed to the expansion of India's eyewear market.
Contact FranchiseBazar to know how to start a retail franchise in India.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Retail Franchise||Departmental Stores||Rs. 20lakhs-30lakhs||Rs. 1Lakh - 2Lakh||250 - 500||Less than 10hrs||West India|