About EduCOBOT Franchise in India
STEM education is a growing field, with coding and hands-on AI and ML in robotics capturing students' enthusiasm. Enter eduCOBOT, an innovative platform for educators and students that democratizes coding regardless of experience.
As schools embrace coding and robotics, demand for STEM labs and robotics competitions grows. eduCOBOT Lab and Club meet this need, fostering career readiness and vital skills like problem-solving.
The eduCOBOT Lab offers a turnkey solution and mentorship program, simplifying franchisee entry. Our comprehensive package includes setup guidance, marketing resources, teaching materials, robotic kits, a 3D printer, and a coding, AI, and ML software platform.
Prepare students for the future with eduCOBOT.
Why Invest in Coding & Robotics Training Franchise in India?
A lucrative and socially beneficial business opportunity is to invest in a robotics and coding instruction franchise in India. Here are a few explanations as to why it might be a smart move.
- In India, more and more people want to learn how to code and work with robots. Parents and students are realising how important it is to learn code and robotics skills as technology becomes more important in everyday life.
- In many parts of India, there is a big gap in the number of good schools that teach coding and robots. By acquiring a franchise, you can help close this gap and offer useful educational services.
- Maths and science are two subjects that Indian students are known to be good at. By teaching coding and robotics in a good way, you can help young people reach their full potential and prepare them for chances around the world.
- The market for teaching coding and robotics is flexible. It can serve people of different ages, from young children to adults, and it can adapt to different learning settings, like schools, coaching centres, and online platforms.
- Most coding and robotics programmes are subscriptions or classes that go on for a long time. This can give your business a steady stream of recurring income.
- Even though the number of people who want to learn coding and robotics is rising, competition in this niche may still be low compared to other industries.
Moreover, As technology keeps getting better, skills in coding and robots will become even more important. You are setting yourself up for long-term success if you invest in this industry now.
Remember this is an industry which is gaining popularity and investing in it can be a great profitable opportunity with a bright future you shouldn't miss.
Contact us at FranchiseBazar for more details.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Education Franchise||Robotics Technical Training||Rs. 5lakhs-10lakhs||Rs. No Investment||500 - 750||Less than 10hrs||4 places|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be a good listener
Should have good communication and interpersonal skill
Owning a Business previously works best for you.
Employees who have worked in companies are a good match.
Self Employeed Professional are an ideal fit.
Students/Fresh Graduates/Others suits our opportunity.
India, September 14, 2023 - STEM education has experienced a significant surge in popularity within the Indian educational landscape, and with good reason. STEM, which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, offers a holistic...
India, September 14, 2023 - STEM education has experienced a significant surge in popularity within the Indian educational landscape, and with good reason. STEM, which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and...
Faculty and lab assistant training
Lab Manager Orientation
Curriculum for 3 levels per year
30 kits as a giveaway, one kit per student. (Each kit can be split based on the level subscribed to by the student.)
30 user license subscription to the eduCOBOT platform
5 kits and 5 licenses for the franchisee team.
Technical support for kits and software
3D Printer and training
Team Mentoring guidance and support for Robotics Competition