Nitya Publications is an international academic publisher, we publish international journals related to the field of engineering. Management, science, education, agriculture, social science, pharmacy, bio technology, book, and conference proceeding. We are uniquely recognized as an emerging platform that targets the relevant market and grows steadily, and keeps consistent research and development for better enhancement. Our all journals are based on the versatile interchange between authors, scientists, designers, and publishers. Our services involve Journals Publication, Book Publication, Magazine Publication, Proceeding Publication, Research Guidance, Event Sponsorship, Article Writing, Thesis Writing, and Printing Services. We provide superior quality printing for our products from high-quality ink to best binding. We are an ISO-9001-2015 certified platform. We collaborate with training as well as educational institutions to establish a training and event related conference, FDP, and seminars,we also SponsorsTechnical events like seminar & conferences for better growth.
Why join hands with us?
- We offer quality based publishing services from journals, articles, books, and magazines.
- We provide the quickest publishing service so our customers can get their final book in hand.
- Offering the support is our aim that is why any need is our priority for post-service support.
- We provide assistance to financially weak researchers to promote their researchers on a global level.
- We provide help to sell the books through either physical distribution or online mode.
For our expansion in India we are providing franchise opportunities, we humbly invite you to join hands with us.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Business Services Franchise||Publication And Print Media Related||Rs. 50000 - 1Lakh||Rs. 50000 - 1Lakh||Less than 250||Less than 10hrs||North India|
Should be good at management
Should be good at marketing and sales
Should be good at business development