SNAB is India’s largest Publishers of Cookbooks having over 400 titles in cookbooks alone. Established in 1994, the company has made rapid progress in the field of cookbook publishing. Starting in a modest way with one title by Nita Mehta, the company has now over 500 bestselling titles.
Why Nita Mehta:
- Providing cookery books.
- Cooking classes are conducted
- Wide varieties of food items.
- Unique services
Why Nita Mehta Franchise opportunities:
- Investors with required space and investment.
- Existing cooking class and centers.
- Professionals from the hospitality/cooking background.
- Aspirants professorate about cooking and food.
- Investors having multiple spaces at prominent locations.
|Industry||Segment||Investment||Franchise Fee||Space||Expected No of Hours / month||Expansion Location/s|
|Food Franchise||Delivery Incl Online Ordering Franchise||Rs. 20lakhs-30lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs -5 lakhs||500 - 750||Not Revealed||Delhi|
Should be a good listener
Should be good at customer service
Owning a Business previously works best for you.